• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB sd4k 116600 V8 vs V2 (NWBIG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Well you said you agree with me for a start - where do you disagree? Yesterday I said the nwbig status of an Audemars Piguet ROO was not an accurate depiction of fact - and I maintain that. I don’t recall myself doing any serial listing of flaws of nwbig reps - enlighten me?

You pop up on a regular basis when anybody mentions a watch being NWBIG , or uses the word ' super rep ' which really seems to get your ire going, that is my observation . Especially with Rolex reps ! I didn't say I agree with you about the SD4k . I said i don't DISAGREE , in truth i don't know the gen super well I have never owned one etc. So can't comment on your observations of the rep I would need to put in some research .
I can't be bothered going through years of posts to enlighten you. I also didn't read your ROO posts .However next time I see it happen I will be sure to let you know . Sorry if that offends .

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I rejected the watch. The pearl isn't centered, the 11 marker is off and skewed towards the 54 hash, datewheel numerals lean towards the left. Not a good example, hopefully the next one is better.

LOl, good luck with that - I think you'll find that Andrew doesn't put up with that sort of nonsense - there's nothing wrong with the watch you rejected.

If you want perfection just go buy the real thing - you've got the money, right ?

Just remember that no AD will put up with OCD nitpicking - they'll just laugh you out of the store.

Last edited:

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Don’t know what RL means but here’s what Gen SEL looks like on a used gen:

Basically you can see fresh air between the end-links and the lugs:
e2127a4c1140ae80c92181b29bd4d238.jpg

43330e08e69c8514413173d5a4480e5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Itto and Deeboo

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
.However next time I see it happen I will be sure to let you know . Sorry if that offends .

I'd prefer if you kept your observations on topic rather than stalking me or making further personal comments. I know you've been warned about that by the mods in the past.
(I thought you said you were going 'read only' because of your temper and potty mouth?)

Reactions: KSwatches

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Don’t know what RL means but here’s what Gen SEL looks like

I was being facetious. RL is some horse sh!t Reddit terminology that has oozed down to this forum. Most of these numbnuts have never even handled a gen Rolex and certainly haven’t handled the gen of the rep watch they are buying. They reject these $400 reps for issues that exist on the gens and think they are clever and smart in doing so. Morons.

hung123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/8/19
Tucker hey asshat if you're referring to me you can piss off you don't know me. I've gone through multiple gen Rolex watches and currently have a 16610 still in the collection. Keep talking shit behind your keyboard you mental midget you'd never pull that in the real world, pathetic loser following my threads like the little hoe that you are. Fuck you and your mother ????????

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Tucker hey asshat if you're referring to me you can piss off you don't know me. I've gone through multiple gen Rolex watches and currently have a 16610 still in the collection. Keep talking shit behind your keyboard you mental midget you'd never pull that in the real world, pathetic loser following my threads like the little hoe that you are. Fuck you and your mother ????????

Ok. Now you’re just being mean spirited. Just because you’ve never held a real Rolex doesn’t give you the right to hurt my feelings. I’ve never followed your threads before but I will now. Talking about my mother who passed in March. Not nice at all. You sure are an angry little fellow.

Reactions: 5t3f4n and tripdog

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Hey asshole, thread closed.

Raddave please remove this idiot from the forum.

Reactions: muiramas and 5t3f4n

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I was just starting to like that angry little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.