• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Heritage Black Bay 2016 ZF - replacement bracelet?

FarewellFire

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/17
Folks!

I own a Tudor Heritage Black Bay 2016 ZF that I am reasonably happy with but from day one the bracelet has been more or less crap. After the weak screw pins have failed and twice caused the bracelet to simply fall of the wrist I replaced it with the free nato replica (doesn't look a dang thing like the original by Tudor) that came with it and this has now also worn out after a few months of use.

But, enough moaning and now to my question:

Have anyone any advice regarding either a replacement metal bracelet or know of any high quality nato for the model above? I have heard that this bracelet was pretty crappy in terms of quality so I guess just ordering a replacement wouldn't be of much use as this most likely would fall apart as well.

All thoughts are welcome!

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
search Etsy and you'll find rep rivert versions that fits for around £145, their good quality, have one on my Gen rose eta version.

Reactions: FarewellFire

FarewellFire

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/17
For anyone interested I finally settled on a brown leather strap from the Italian company Colareb. I was closed to buying a slightly cheaper one off watchgecko.com but after reading the rave reviews online I settled for the 22mm Siena strap. Super fast shipping with Fedex and came with spring bars included. Beautiful, high quality leather that is soft out of the box.

Posting this as advice to anyone who may stumble upon this thread in the future.
qtjRrgd

https://imgur.com/qtjRrgd
Tudor - Tudor