• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob BLRO pepsi bezel fit in GMF?

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
Alright bois i dun goofed and bought a gmf gmt 2 pepsi ICHS 3 days before the noob one dropped and i kinda wanna change out the bezel you guys think it'll fit?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Alright bois i dun goofed and bought a gmf gmt 2 pepsi ICHS 3 days before the noob one dropped and i kinda wanna change out the bezel you guys think it'll fit?

It's brand new nobody has received it so impossible to tell for sure

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

You asking about the bezel or the insert? Might be a while before the insert would be available separately. I'm still being told Noob is not selling parts since their "vacation".

Neo_one

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/3/19
Wait, you willing to pay $700 for a noob when it wont be any better if not worse than the GMF you already bought?

Neo_one

Banned
19/3/19
i thought the colour is more accurate? Just to my eyes, but maybe i should wait for the clean factory version

It depends....the latest Gen Rolex Pepsi bezels have a more purplish blue so not really.

Neo_one

Banned
19/3/19
I mean for sure the gmf one isn't anywhere close and it has the line separating the colors right?

There really isn't a noticable line on the GMF and the blue is about as close as you will get to the first batch of BLRO's

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

You never dun goofed.

Anyone paying $700 for that Noob piece of crap needs their head checked.
The insert colour on the Noob is still wrong - blue too strong, and the red is a shitty muddy colour.
Not worth using it as an upgrade.
And the movement is a joke.

My GMF:

pepsi2.jpg

Gen MK1 for reference:

pepsi-normal.jpg

Last edited:

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Wait, you willing to pay $700 for a noob when it wont be any better if not worse than the GMF you already bought?

Judging by the pics that new noob Pepsi easily beats GMF. I have gmf batman and I’ve seen Pepsi and that new noob Pepsi is way better.
The problem with gmf is proportion of entire bezel is off. Color is wrong too (mk1 & mk2) it only looks semi accurate in dark or half light.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Judging by the pics that new noob Pepsi easily beats GMF. I have gmf batman and I’ve seen Pepsi and that new noob Pepsi is way better.
The problem with gmf is proportion of entire bezel is off. Color is wrong too (mk1 & mk2) it only looks semi accurate in dark or half light.

The movement in the Noob is shit, and the ‘red’ is the same colour as mud. No one is saying the GMF is perfect, there is no perfect GMT rep, but theres no way the Noob is ‘easily’ better, let alone $300 better.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
The movement in the Noob is shit, and the ‘red’ is the same colour as mud. No one is saying the GMF is perfect, there is no perfect GMT rep, but theres no way the Noob is ‘easily’ better, let alone $300 better.

It is easily better.
When it comes to movement it needs to be time adjustments certain way and it will be fine. Yes it’s $300 better than gmf. Color of the bezel is as close as they can get. Wait till you see gen vs noob pics.

Neo_one

Banned
19/3/19
You never dun goofed.

The insert colour on the Noob is still wrong - blue too strong, and the red is a shitty muddy colour.

My GMF:

pepsi2.jpg

Gen MK1 for reference:

pepsi-normal.jpg

Your GMF looks beautiful :)

pickler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/19
You never dun goofed.

My GMF:

pepsi2.jpg

Gen MK1 for reference:

pepsi-normal.jpg

that's amazing. GMF and BP are from same factory and I think they are the best bang for the buck reps out there and great franken potential. can you show a pic with the date visible?

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
You never dun goofed.

My GMF:

pepsi2.jpg

Gen MK1 for reference:

pepsi-normal.jpg

Aww thanks mate i was having buyers regret :)

Tione12

11/6/19
You never dun goofed.

My GMF:

pepsi2.jpg

Gen MK1 for reference:

pepsi-normal.jpg

Amazing, i haven't seen this comparison before. It is really difficult to find a mk1 for reference since the color is chamaleonic

Neo_one

Banned
19/3/19
You're gonna want a Prof xtal anyway though :)

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
You're gonna want a Prof xtal anyway though :)

Always room for improvement. But because of the GMF cyclops, the upgrade is not so urgent as it is on an ARF. + you need a new DW on current ARF as well.

Neo_one

Banned
19/3/19
Always room for improvement. But because of the GMF cyclops, the upgrade is not so urgent as it is on an ARF. + you need a new DW on current ARF as well.

Honestly, I think Noob does really good crystal, cyclops and date wheel. My ARF and GMF need a prof more urgently than my V9 did, so I'm saving some coin for that.

Reactions: KJ2020