• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I need some advices on 116613LB before buying

Renowned Member
9/12/18
The jf bluesy is still available from TD?

Inviato dal mio SM-N960F utilizzando Tapatalk

I think so. KJ2020 got one from a TD like two or three months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The jf bluesy is still available from TD?

Inviato dal mio SM-N960F utilizzando Tapatalk

Several TDs told me it was discontinued but Toro got one for me straight away.

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
My Everest and inset is just about to arrive.
Meanwhile I tried the orange rubber B
d16210e2ebc43fdaf16a44da184766a4.jpg

Reactions: beanvatan

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Where did you get the gens?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Here and there ;)
There is not an online shop where you can get gen inserts. It takes some time to find them, lol

But they are all having different cracks/flaws
One has no pearl/missing part of triangle, one has no lume dot, one has a crack around 30 (the mounted one). However, I love gen inserts. They make the watch look completely different. If someone is interested, I can let the right one on the picture go via an official sales thread for a cheap price.
It’s the one with missing pearl and cracked triangle. I ordered a WSO pearl and just fixed it with some tape to show how it looks with pearl. Didn’t glue anything yet to remove tape again.

754861ae39f949977753130a044aca38.jpg

Reactions: leo6929

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Usually I agree
But gen insert has a different surface structure. It’s very thin nuances, nano particles if you ask me, but this makes it more shinier and more resistant against finger prints. You will just notice this, if you have a gen aside. Otherwise, ARF is quiet good once it got a platinum mod and numbers are not misaligned

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
Hi guys, I am back!

However, I do not have any news from Spongebob yet. I am wearing my ARF Datejust more often now, and guess what? No sides plated on the sides, and that is driving nuts again! So, therefore, I am wondering, does anyone know any good aftermarket Jubilee hidden claps that have sides plated? I searched eBay and asking multiple TDs, but no luck here. The TDs told me the only plated bracelet is available through the wrapped version, and only GMF has those. But as we discussed in many threads here, GMF bracelet is not fit ARF. Thanks in advance.

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
Regarding the 116613LB. Plated sides, who cares, nobody can tell on wrist unless you hand it over for an inspection. It’s in “your mind” to allow it to bother you. There is no real gold in any maker’s mid-links in any of them. However the one’s that “claim wrapped gold” do seem to use a different alloy that mimics gold color more accurately. Finally, most if not all makers dials are too “purplish.” And, l have never seen it done right. Now THAT is a “tell” that drives one nuts! After going through countless reps of this model, if you are truly picky. This is one of the few reps, that in the end, to be satisfied, you need to go gen. Again, main thing is that too purplish dial. Ruprekt is the KING on this! You still around buddy?

Last edited:
Reactions: beanvatan

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
Thanks mate, for the advise. I am still around here, on the forum. Just waiting for my Spongebob insert so I can do review on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk