• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I need some advices on 116613LB before buying

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
KJ2020, I guess that we have to wait until I got the actual watch. I have my fingers crossed right now, and I am hoping that I got the full plated version.

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
To my eyes, It's plated. Why you don't ask your TD is it plated or not?

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
d3xophen, I put in the comment what I am expecting from this watch when I ordered. Usually, Pure-Time is very good at reading the commentary and following the order. I also chat with Jennifer at Pure-Time, and she said that they would make sure everything is right and will include in the QC. Which they did included the picture I attached above. It is tough to see. I accepted because to me; I see it plated. China holiday is here, and it will take a week or two before I can get my tracking.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
My patience on this is very deep. I could wait on it for months. For one, I dont think I will wear this out and about as my favorite workhorses (3 in number) are all what I need. In fact, I am thinking of disposing the rest at some point.

Reactions: beanvatan

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
be1d08b0f312a52019db0a980a99f838.jpg

ARF is getting really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
^^ that looks really good KSwatches . I'm feeling more and more confident about purchasing one. Are the side SELs plated? Still seems to be the burning question on everyone's mind. And is it just me or does the three in that 31 look weird?? Lol

Reactions: KSwatches

Galabrax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/16
^^ that looks really good KSwatches . I'm feeling more and more confident about purchasing one. Are the side SELs plated? Still seems to be the burning question on everyone's mind. And is it just me or does the three in that 31 look weird?? Lol

I suppose that’s maybe the light.. but datewheel position seems a little bit off-road too

Sent from the RWI App

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Old Noob I rejected for SEL gaps and off-center pearl. Lugs and case are way better than the ARF fat boxy lugs, and the insert engravings aren't off center. ARF needs to get a new engraver.

I should have taken it and used an ARF bracelet even if I had to do a gold paint mod and get a JF Spongebob insert. Oh well. Maybe Noob will have stock again. Haven't seen one available from a TD in months. There was one sold recently on RG that had covered SELs (from very early batch). It went fast at $550.

https://www.repgeek.com/rep-watch-tr...-v8-a2836.html

IMG-7387.jpg

Last edited:

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
KJ2020, it is ok, brother. No needs to worries. I do get mad at myself when I missed the watch I wanted to buy too. That or not having enough cash to get the real Franken one with gen parts. No worries, be happy with what you have now, the right watch will come to you at the right moment. I'm currently looking and saving up for the 116613 LB gen bezel. I found one, but it is more than what I can afford. And now it is gone!!!!!

Reactions: KJ2020

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
My patience on this is very deep. I could wait on it for months. For one, I dont think I will wear this out and about as my favorite workhorses (3 in number) are all what I need. In fact, I am thinking of disposing the rest at some point.

mind sharing with us your collection sir? let have some fun while waiting for the watches, shall we.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18

Sides ARE gold plated.
Date font is the best ARF date font I have seen. Not usually thick font from ARF.

The 3 is perfect. Just an optical illusion mate.

Highly recommend this watch.

8a0615fe71a8e959be08cf4289210b59.jpg

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Sides ARE gold plated.
Date font is the best ARF date font I have seen. Not usually thick font from ARF.

The 3 is perfect. Just an optical illusion mate.

Highly recommend this watch.

8a0615fe71a8e959be08cf4289210b59.jpg

Are they still fat lug?