• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Gen Pepsi :)

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Amazing watch, the temptation not to flip it for double the money must be strong....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know. I'm going to start nagging my Ad for a Hulk. When you persist weekly... For years... You know it's because you want something.

I'm willing to bet that factors into the ADs decision on who to call too. And not even in getting you off his back. The fact that he felt confident it's going to someone who will enjoy it. Personally.

I'd love a Hulk and I'd jump at the chance to buy one but I just absolutely hate the notion of paying grey market prices.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
I did.... persisted every week. I kid you not, every Tuesday like clock work for close to 18 months. He called me as soon as one was with in driving distance

NinetyThree

14/5/19
Fantastic, great to hear some people are getting these and not just the grey market dealers

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Did they take stickers off and withhold the card or is that just a UK thing?

It is policy set by Rolex to do that everywhere but I just think that most of the ADs don’t bother because it’s probably the one 1 thing Rolex doesn’t make the ADs return and they know many people like to leave them on.

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
So why and how is it that rep factories can’t get a simple blue and red color combo right ? It baffles my mind still