• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Amazing wrist shot. Enjoy the watch and wear in good health !! All Noob v3 SELs are this great. I am glad you waited and ordered the right one ;) The black grows on you with time.

Don't sweat on sub-dials, no one will notice. If you ever want to take it to the next level, invest in gen hands, 4130 service and CF bezel.

Thank you my bro...Amazing watch really winding with crown is buttery smooth also what i noticed..tested chronograph in one hour and runs perfect..very satisfied

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Finally recieved this beauty and i cant believe what example i got..thank you andrew thanks rwi for knowledge,only flaw on this watch imo is the shiny subdials and if they fix this it will be perfect daytona rep
did you ever see this perfect all 4 sels i cant believe

congrats! Btw, how's the movement? Is it loud ?

JPSB

Looking Around
12/8/20
can someone please tell me which is the most authentic rolex daytona bracelet? ive read the noob ones aint that great. will be changing it for a better one for sure

Last edited:

srhoque

28/11/18
can someone please tell me which is the most authentic rolex daytona bracelet? ive read the noob ones aint that great. will be changing it for a better one for sure

Hybrid - Noob v3 SEL and permanent links along with ARF screwable links and clasp. Then send it toJonj480 for refinish, clean and lube. Doesn’t get any better than this.

Reactions: James2020

Bobi01

2/2/19
Only thing im not satisfied is clasp,shape is good like arf on the egdes and with little gap and it is not rattly but this part which is for closing and opening clasp is too hard and stiff it is not soft and loose like it should be..someone have this issue?

James2020

1/6/20
Only thing im not satisfied is clasp,shape is good like arf on the egdes and with little gap and it is not rattly but this part which is for closing and opening clasp is too hard and stiff it is not soft and loose like it should be..someone have this issue?

Misery loves company... I recently got 2 Noob Daytona. 1 was like yours but the other was perfectly fine. Like what srhoque recommended, I got a ARF bracelet and replaced the Noob clasp and removeable links. ARF bracelet quality is fantastic.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Misery loves company... I recently got 2 Noob Daytona. 1 was like yours but the other was perfectly fine. Like what srhoque recommended, I got a ARF bracelet and replaced the Noob clasp and removeable links. ARF bracelet quality is fantastic.

I know i had 3 arfs and all was perfect..i will buy arf then because this is not good

Reactions: James2020

Bobi01

2/2/19
congrats! Btw, how's the movement? Is it loud ?

Movement isnt loud it is quite as mouse you almost cant hear movement ticking.. all i can hear a bit sound of rotor but that is normal for this movement,also very quiet

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Movement isnt loud it is quite as mouse you almost cant hear movement ticking.. all i can hear a bit sound of rotor but that is normal for this movement,also very quiet

good. Thx for the update. I believe that will be my next watch too

Just Cavalli

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
14/4/14
Looking to buy a noob V3 116500 black, Is it only available on SS bracelet? I want it on a rubber strap :)

if not ootb on rubber strap, any recommendations?

Last edited:

James2020

1/6/20
There is no gen Daytona rubber strap....

There are gen rubber straps for Daytona but they come originally fitted only for the precious metal models. Won’t fit the stainless models which have different end links

maybe that’s what just cavalli was referring to

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
Pulled the thrigger for arf bracelet..will post sale thread for hybrid bracelet with noob clasp as soon as i get it for good price