• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Pan0

Looking Around
29/7/20

Hi everyone!

I received yesterday my Noob Daytona V3.
The watch feels nice and I think the SEL‘s have a good quality. But I’m not sure, if the subdials are the right ones. Could you give me please some
information how the watch looks for you.

Many thanks!

Reactions: ChronoNoob

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Subdial finish on the black dial versions are not quite gen like unfortunately as they are too shiny. Try and get a modder to fit an ARF dial if that bothers you too much. Other than that it looks very good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ks123

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/3/16
London
ARF Dial 116500
Gen 116520

IMG-2482.jpg

image upload without registration

Last edited:
Reactions: Bisney123

asimplefarmer

Horology Curious
11/1/09
It looks great bro. What is the total waiting time since you placed your order?

I ordered 6/28 and it arrived 7/20. Was about 5 days for QC photos, then Li’s team swapped out the bezel for the CF bezel for me. Then shipped it ou a few days later. The major hold up was the post office really.

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
This is great, thanks for doing it and confirming the superior quality of ARF!!

Did you mean Noob lol? The black ARF dial has several issues in those .gif’s vs the noob V3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Did you mean Noob lol? The black ARF dial has several issues in those .gif’s vs the noob V3

I posted this prematurely and read your other posts lol... we can agree to disagree here :) hugs and kisses xoxo

Lfizzle

Horology Curious
10/9/19
The bezel of the my V3 seems loose and was able to rotate freely. Does anyone with the watch have same issue?

srhoque

28/11/18
The bezel of the my V3 seems loose and was able to rotate freely. Does anyone with the watch have same issue?

Shouldn't be like this, is your crystal loose also? Maybe the gasket is damaged

srhoque

28/11/18
Yes, I noticed the crystal is loose as well. Will using a crystal press help put it back in place?

Maybe burger your watch checked by a Watchmaker. There might be bigger issue going on. You really don't want to wear something with loose bezel and crystal, recipe for disaster.

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
Could anyone comment on subdial thin/fat thickness for this watch? Also from puretime like a previous post.
I did a comparison in photoshop with joint07's previous QCs and it does seem like the print on the subdials for this one are further away from the edge, although I don't know if that's just normal factory tolerances.

Tobel

6/7/17
Could anyone comment on subdial thin/fat thickness for this watch? Also from puretime like a previous post.
I did a comparison in photoshop with joint07's previous QCs and it does seem like the print on the subdials for this one are further away from the edge, although I don't know if that's just normal factory tolerances.

Looks perfect to me

Bobi01

2/2/19
Finally recieved this beauty and i cant believe what example i got..thank you andrew thanks rwi for knowledge,only flaw on this watch imo is the shiny subdials and if they fix this it will be perfect daytona rep
did you ever see this perfect all 4 sels i cant believe

srhoque

28/11/18
In love with this beauty

Amazing wrist shot. Enjoy the watch and wear in good health !! All Noob v3 SELs are this great. I am glad you waited and ordered the right one ;) The black grows on you with time.

Don't sweat on sub-dials, no one will notice. If you ever want to take it to the next level, invest in gen hands, 4130 service and CF bezel.

Reactions: James2020