• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe

someone should tell trusted dealers to update at least the most popular models. V3 black has much better sub dials now than when this thread was made.

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
For OCD freaks its a lot, for normal people its not even noticeable and for rest of the world its not even important AT ALL. Is your tummy full?

Thanks. I am building a franken with gen hands, CF bezel, arf dial, gen crystal, and gen movement parts. I guess this build cannot be justified without reshaping the case, even if they look the same to me.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
guys, spoon-feed me here, how far is the noob case shape off from the gen's?

What he said :) There has been a lot of noob vs gen comparisons over the last year. And you are not gonna spot the difference on the case. However, the case and the movement is the only thing that's worth keeping on a Noob, especially the v3.

The new dials are a joke, the bracelet and clasp feels like a toy, pure garbage, the gasket is white! And you need a CF bezel.

So in short, you pretty much need to change everything besides the case and movement :)

I've got an "old" v2.2, right before they fucked up the dial. Everything else on the watch has been modded

Reactions: vcappp and Cadows

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
What he said :) There has been a lot of noob vs gen comparisons over the last year. And you are not gonna spot the difference on the case. However, the case and the movement is the only thing that's worth keeping on a Noob, especially the v3.

The new dials are a joke, the bracelet and clasp feels like a toy, pure garbage, the gasket is white! And you need a CF bezel.

So in short, you pretty much need to change everything besides the case and movement :)

I've got an "old" v2.2, right before they fucked up the dial. Everything else on the watch has been modded

CF bezel?

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
+1 on Noob case. Yes, we are all OCD about our builds (at least I am) but the Noob v3 case is pretty close. I don’t feel the need to mod it. Would rather spend $$s on other aspects like bezel, dial and hands.

Post COVID Noob bracelets are amazing. Maybe I got lucky, but the bracelet feels better in hand and clasp open/close is improved.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
+1 on Noob case. Yes, we are all OCD about our builds (at least I am) but the Noob v3 case is pretty close. I don’t feel the need to mod it. Would rather spend $$s on other aspects like bezel, dial and hands.

Post COVID Noob bracelets are amazing. Maybe I got lucky, but the bracelet fees better in hand and clasp open/close is improved.

I just received an ARF daytona-c (to be put on my noob) and compared its bracelet right next to the bracelet on my gen batman. My first impression is that the ARF bracelet is pretty loose: the connection between links are overly free to spin, not by much, but I can definitely feel the difference.

Chroniker

Not listening!
28/9/15
España, currently ze Germany
Noob v3 with ARF crystal/gasket and bezel

fc84b213367384ff6478ede948e5250e.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

ChronoNoob

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/20

The V3's bracelet and clasp feels cheaper than the V2.2? Sounds like the V3 is worse than the V2.2 at least when it comes to the dial. Mixed responses on the bracelet and clasp.

James2020

1/6/20
CleanFactory Bezel.

abcee3d7355ca0f58c5cf7416ac7c8e4.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone XR mit Tapatalk

Nice shot! Is that a Noob V3? If so, how much better was the CF bezel compared to the original Noob V3 bezel? I’ve read comments that the Noob V3 bezel was good enough But I suppose that’s highly subjective

audiwt

25/5/18
Its a Noob V3 with CF Bezel, Crystal with 2xAR, ARF Clasp, Clark Gasket, GEN Crown. Next Step is a ARF Dial.
You need a CF Bezel. Ist is better than the Noob.

Gesendet von iPhone XR mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Both black and white have too thin subdials so they fucked up black dial too

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
7N81i.jpg
7N6HX.jpg

7Nr4b.jpg

QC images for latest noob V3s. Looks like the black dial is superior now. The white dial isn’t good with those skinny dials.

IMO even the Subdials on Black now are a hair thinner than Gen, but not worse like on White dial.