• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
who TD you bought it from ?

This question killing me
is important from which td is watch?
you can order from same TD and get worst watch
qc pictures are pure luck,TDs dont choose watches they get what factory give them
so choose TD who you think it is best for you and stop asking every member here from which TD he got the qc pics or you send him pm and type all night with him

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
This question killing me
qc pictures are pure luck,TDs dont choose watches they get what factory give them
so choose TD who you think it is best for you and stop asking every member here from which TD he got the qc pics or you send him pm and type all night with him

You are completely right, the TD should be the one you feel more comfortable with. However...if someone wants to know i do not see any problem to answer. Hopefully the person does not expect the same quality from the same TD.

massy

Known Member
20/12/19
This question killing me

I do not understand all this annoyance for a question .. I asked why from a TD I was told that all the dials are fat instead so it does not seem .. if from so much annoyance I do not ask for anything

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
Guys miracles happens!! As I told you I wanted to send my watches to a watchsmith on January 7th... since then the package has been lost until now! I made a complaint and said there are AirPods in That Package (to get at least near 500€ back from insurance) and nothing happend! Then today a guy in the German section replied he had the same problem and I should be honest and say at least an ARF was in the package with 440€. I did exactly that and wrote that it’s a replica watch and 2-3h later they found the package around 500 km away from my home. coincidence? Idk but I‘m just happy to get my Franken Daytona. Package will be delivered to my watchsmith tomorrow. Wow!!

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Guys miracles happens!! As I told you I wanted to send my watches to a watchsmith on January 7th... since then the package has been lost until now! I made a complaint and said there are AirPods in That Package (to get at least near 500€ back from insurance) and nothing happend! Then today a guy in the German section replied he had the same problem and I should be honest and say at least an ARF was in the package with 440€. I did exactly that and wrote that it’s a replica watch and 2-3h later they found the package around 500 km away from my home. coincidence? Idk but I‘m just happy to get my Franken Daytona. Package will be delivered to my watchsmith tomorrow. Wow!!

what ???

Bobi01

2/2/19

Glad to hear that bro,im happy for you

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Hi. Can you show the actual pictures when you received the item? Thinking of getting the watch. Thanks.

the package of them seems intact ... it is not clear. and then why is the watch box destroyed as if it had fallen from a mountain? If they put it in Li's styrofoam box why is it reduced like this?

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Daytona noob v3 with CF ceramic, noob 116519's dial, ARF's clasps and GEN xtal

IMG_3856-2c2fd7311de11b699.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaloc