• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Julienh

Known Member
21/10/15
Belgium
i decided to order from Jtime like i said. In 3 days, i receive QC pics.

I ask before ordering, i would like normal subdials because i know the problem on black one. But, it seems it's not resolved totally when i see my QC pics.

The SEL, and crystal looks for me, pretty good but the subdials looks fat ...

He is very cool and we gonna reject the watch to wait for another one.

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
I ask before ordering, i would like normal subdials because i know the problem on black one. But, it seems it's not resolved totally when i see my QC pics.

Trusted Dealers get what they can find and if the V3 is not to you taste and you want different sub dials then you have very high expectations. They are not custom built to order at the factories.

Julienh

Known Member
21/10/15
Belgium
Trusted Dealers get what they can find and if the V3 is not to you taste and you want different sub dials then you have very high expectations. They are not custom built to order at the factories.

I know that, but as you can see, if you read before some people has normal subdials on v3 black dial and some other people don't. So, it seems possible but it takes times.

The TD told me, it will be possible but you need to wait. And said some other open orders are waiting. Do you think he will ask to wait if he know it's not possible ? I thik he doesn't.

Last edited:

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Just got mine.
I have to say I’m really impressed by how good this watch look in real life. Those tiny details in QC pics that makes many guys go nuts are totally INVISIBLE at wrist distance.

Anyway as most of reps the bracelet really sucks ootb, It NEEDS a baby oil bath. Difference is night and day!

2ed39dfa5b6ce70129c174bfa110d3c9.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone 11 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: jcher

actarox

Horology Curious
2/12/19
Nikz19 you ordered from puretime?
Can you be more specific about the "baby oil bath" (what oil do you use and how do you proceed?)

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Can you be more specific about the "baby oil bath" (what oil do you use and how do you proceed?)

I got it from Li at JTime. Awesome service and communication.

I just removed the bracelet and soaked it for 1hr in baby oil, occasionally moving the links to let the oil in. After that I cleaned it with warm water and soap. There was some steel debris in it too, they came out after rinse. Smooth as a baby!

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

Baby oil magnet for dirt,someone prefer it but someone like me dont... only wash with warm soapy water

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Baby oil magnet for dirt,someone prefer it but someone like me dont... only wash with warm soapy water

It screechs like nails on a chalkboard. Feels really cheap. All you need is to wash it afterwards. No oil left tbh and the difference is night and day to me

Ro13x

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
10/11/19
Europe
I have my V3 black dial (fat) since one week an many friends spotted it and asked for it and took a closer look because they were surprised how quick I got the Daytona ;-)
Nobody had any doubt that this watch is not real an most of them took a really close look!
If you are a Rolex nerd showing up with a magnifying glass you have a chance to spot it as Rep.
One thing said I own some real Rolex and no one believes that I am dealing with a Rep :)

Just for me I got a gen. 116520 black dial, an ARF clasp and a CF bezel to make it more as perfect!
Mod will be done in Jan. 2020.

For all who just want a perfect Rep I think the Noob is the best way to go at the moment.

dmnk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/18
Just for me I got a gen. 116520 black dial, an ARF clasp and a CF bezel to make it more as perfect!
Mod will be done in Jan. 2020.

Can u actually order the clasp alone or do I need to buy the whole bracelet?

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
I got it from Li at JTime. Awesome service and communication.

I just removed the bracelet and soaked it for 1hr in baby oil, occasionally moving the links to let the oil in. After that I cleaned it with warm water and soap. There was some steel debris in it too, they came out after rinse. Smooth as a baby!

Do you also soak the clasp in baby oil too?

cutfox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/4/19
Guys, I have received this pictures, what you thinks about? I'm not very satisfied.. :confused:

MOD EDIT : PICS REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Guys, I have received this pictures, what you thinks about? I'm not very satisfied.. :confused:

I think that you should read the rules about QC pics and remove these pics quickly

Funtimezz

18/1/16
I know that, but as you can see, if you read before some people has normal subdials on v3 black dial and some other people don't. So, it seems possible but it takes times.

The TD told me, it will be possible but you need to wait. And said some other open orders are waiting. Do you think he will ask to wait if he know it's not possible ? I thik he doesn't.

I'm one of the ones on jtime's Li's waiting list for a black dial V3 with thinner subdial. I have been waiting for about 3 weeks now and still no luck. It seems that the black dial with thinner subdial is really becoming hard to get at the moment.

Reactions: Julienh