• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Guys, ive received qc pictures for two watches that ive RL'd because of the subdial. As i was insisting for the thinner dials, Elena told me that she doesnt know what im talking about since the fat ones that she sent pictures of are the v3s and are the latest models. Ive talked to Angus about it and he says that these are all V3s. Any advice?

Send them a copy of this picture... both are resent Puretime QC pictures.

Both are are V3s with V3 Bezels. One has the older V1-V2 dial and the other has a "V2.2" dial with thinner sub-dials.

Last February when Noob fixed the the Sub-dials on both the White and Black Daytona dials, most TD's were listing the new updated dial, but at the time, Puretime refused to even acknowledge any change.
hyW3k.jpg

Reactions: Rolemars

Mrqcars

Horology Curious
27/10/18
Yes but the alignment of the 6 and 9 markers worry me but looking at others in this post they all seem to be the same? My old one wasn’t this bad but obviously had the fat dials and the winding up manual function wasn’t great

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
I run into celebs in my job fairly regularly and a few months ago when the white sub dials were fat I happened to run across an NBA player who was wearing a panda with thin subdials- my first instinct was to ask him what version his rep was and who was his TD- before realizing it was a gen.

Maybe it was an ARF.

Reactions: Rolemars

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
Thanks for your reply Wow £730 that a lot of charges, can i ask which dealer you used mate?
Cheers Lawson

I used PureTime. It was $688 for the watch and $128 for the bezel. I thought it was going to be £690 altogether based on what my bank told me beforehand. I may still take it up with them.

It's been 11 days and my watch still hasn't arrived in the UK yet which is annoying.

Bobes17a

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/19
Hey all,

just curious what you are seeing in terms of turnaround time for QC photos for Noob V3 panda. I’m at two weeks plus and counting, considering going to a different dealer. Mine is not a TD from here, though I’ve had good luck and prices on easier to procure watches from them. Thanks in advance.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hey all,

just curious what you are seeing in terms of turnaround time for QC photos for Noob V3 panda. I’m at two weeks plus and counting, considering going to a different dealer. Mine is not a TD from here, though I’ve had good luck and prices on easier to procure watches from them. Thanks in advance.

Can't say for the panda but Li at Jtime sent me QC pics for the black dial in 4 or 5 days weekend included

Booonin

2/9/18
Vqp09L.jpg

Hi Guys, I think my subdials are even fatter than they were :( are they?

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Vqp09L.jpg

Hi Guys, I think my subdials are even fatter than they were :( are they?

Imo your subdial hands are also tilted slightly to the right. Should look like this. Subdials should also look like this:

2mUsP.jpg

Reactions: jcher

Booonin

2/9/18
I think WE are pissed off, since TDs doing two step forward and one step back. Or, one things is cured another one broke..