• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

chowychow

Known Member
25/7/16
Just a quick question guys
Does anyone who has received their watches experienced any issue with reliability on the movement? I am trying to see if I need to factor in the additional cost of a service once I get the watch.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Why don't you play with the position of the easy link ? You don't need to deploy it but you can move it by increments of like 2mm so you can adjust the bracelet precisely

Why don't you play with the position of the easy link ? You don't need to deploy it but you can move it by increments of like 2mm so you can adjust the bracelet precisely

Well I'll be damned, lol. Never knew about the easylink on this clasp. Fits perfectly now :) Thanks guys

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Tried to order a V3 black dial from Ken. Rejected 3 watches as they all had the fatter subdials, it's a nightmare but Ken himself said there's nothing he can do as it's totally up to Noob to send him a correct updated one.

Reactions: vcappp

Bokthoi

4/9/17
Lol, anytime brother ;)

Without appearing mildly moronic how does one change the easylink on the clasp? I've pulled and pushed at it and can't see anywhere to stick in any tools :D my IWC bracelet has an obvious button to push.

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

This video details well how to deploy the easy link.

Now if you want to move the easy link, you need to deploy it first, then you will see that it is attached to the clasp by a spring bar. There's 3 different positions in the clasp where that springbar can be put, you can see little holes on the side. Each position is roughly 2mm away from the other

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
1530ed606dd023af446ab6b8aaf782e6.jpg

On photos I really don’t like the red Daytona, but on the wrist it’s okay. But easy Tell :(

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
1530ed606dd023af446ab6b8aaf782e6.jpg

On photos I really don’t like the red Daytona, but on the wrist it’s okay. But easy Tell :(

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I have a Gen Omega 300 Professional which has red lettering, I never pay attention to the exact colour of the red. It's a small detail.

No one will notice a slight difference shade in red unless they have a gen to compare it with and even then they probably still wouldn't notice. These are only noticeable when the pictures are zoomed in 10x like this.

Some of the posts here can induce silly amounts of paranoia. I was up until 12am last night looking at the subdials on my accepted QC pics as someone mentioned some of them come with thicker subdials.

Relentless Penetration

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/17
Anyone from the UK or from Europe buying one of these?, its been a few years since i bought a rep and this watch has bought me out the woodwork, i was thinking of getting one from puretime, which payment method are the guys from UK or europe using?, i used to use to use moneygram back then as you got the watch faster, but i think puretime stopped using them, was worried about using my Visa card as last time i bought one from intime visa stopped the payment say it was a suspicious transaction if i remember rightly , was a few years back now, so which payment method are you guys in Europe using?, also feel free to recommend any Trusted dealer other than the ones i just mentioned,
Many thanks for any replies Lawson

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15

Hey, am I crazy or are these sub dials too fat for a v3? And is the gap in the self to the top right too big ?

Reactions: vcappp

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
And I did read all posts, understand about the angles, that some old ones are being used and passed into v3's, but doesn't change the fact I want a thin sub dialed v3, easy excited and received the above....which seems Ashley Graham fat

Reactions: RobSe1

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18

Hey, am I crazy or are these sub dials too fat for a v3? And is the gap in the self to the top right too big ?

You are not crazy, It does appear to have an old V1-V2 dial with thicker sub-dials as shown in these pictures...

Both of the V3 QC pictures below are from Puretime. One has a "V2.2" dial, and the other has an old V1-V2 dial...

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
Anyone from the UK or from Europe buying one of these?, its been a few years since i bought a rep and this watch has bought me out the woodwork, i was thinking of getting one from puretime, which payment method are the guys from UK or europe using?, i used to use to use moneygram back then as you got the watch faster, but i think puretime stopped using them, was worried about using my Visa card as last time i bought one from intime visa stopped the payment say it was a suspicious transaction if i remember rightly , was a few years back now, so which payment method are you guys in Europe using?, also feel free to recommend any Trusted dealer other than the ones i just mentioned,
Many thanks for any replies Lawson

I've just ordered one from the UK. I just user my debit card but I was charged quite a bit more due to additional fees.
I got the watch and the clean factory bezel, it cost me £730.