• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Hello fellow members
I wanted to get you thoughts on this v3
Does the sub dials good?
And overall would you approve it?
Thank you very much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are too lazy to read other threads, just read the thread you posted !

Rolexmaster123

Horology Curious
6/11/19
Mate it would be great if you read the threads, I've already answered that question earlier in this thread and I've also posted a new thread with a full review with detailed analysis and plenty of pics just 2 days ago. Please make an effort...

I actually did.
your review is about the black dial not the white.
that's why I'm asking about the white dial.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Read what exactly?

Overall what several of us are trying to tell you is that this forum is not a QC approval service. There are rules to posting QC pics. You come here and you start posting your QC without saying hi nor please and without even checking whether you are allowed to do that. The 1st post while rude had a specified a question about the logo which is why I answered it. But then you come up with more pictures and just ask if you should accept it or not, with regards to issues that even on a gen nobody would notice. Are the subdials fat? Why don't you take a picture of a gen and put it side by side on your computer? Now why are you even asking about subdials thickness on the white dial when the issue was only seen on the black dial?

So in essence, do your homework, read the threads, understand what the things to check on the specific model that you want to buy are, do your own QC pics and only if you have a doubt on something real then come, post a picture and ask nicely about that specific picture.

You may not understand it now but I'm doing you a service by telling you this

Reactions: 2841

Rolexmaster123

Horology Curious
6/11/19
Overall what several of us are trying to tell you is that this forum is not a QC approval service. There are rules to posting QC pics. You come here and you start posting your QC without saying hi nor please and without even checking whether you are allowed to do that. The 1st post while rude had a specified a question about the logo which is why I answered it. But then you come up with more pictures and just ask if you should accept it or not, with regards to issues that even on a gen nobody would notice. Are the subdials fat? Why don't you take a picture of a gen and put it side by side on your computer? Now why are you even asking about subdials thickness on the white dial when the issue was only seen on the black dial?

So in essence, do your homework, read the threads, understand what the things to check on the specific model that you want to buy are, do your own QC pics and only if you have a doubt on something real then come, post a picture and ask nicely about that specific picture.

You may not understand it now but I'm doing you a service by telling you this

Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lariram

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Did anyone ever tried to get a V2.2 dial? After a long time emailing about the right model, finally, they send the wrong one, a V1/V2 with fat subdials. I will spare you guys the details, it's a drama story but want to swap it with a V2.2 dial if possible to get my hands on it..

mew

18/12/15
Germany
Did anyone ever tried to get a V2.2 dial? After a long time emailing about the right model, finally, they send the wrong one, a V1/V2 with fat subdials. I will spare you guys the details, it's a drama story but want to swap it with a V2.2 dial if possible to get my hands on it..
To be honest, I rejected two V3s as neither of them seemed to have the correct dial (from PureTime), when the third one came in, I decided to just run with it and check it out in person as everything else was perfect on it.

I think that the lighting they use make the dials appear a tiny bit thicker as they shine up like crazy. Now I don't know if that's the case for sure, but I'll be happy to post some photos when the watch arrives tomorrow if anyone is interested.

What I find odd is that every TD has photos listed with the thinner subdials, but almost all QC for black V3s come up with the fatter subdials.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: doumstyle

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
To be honest, I rejected two V3s as neither of them seemed to have the correct dial (from PureTime), when the third one came in, I decided to just run with it and check it out in person as everything else was perfect on it.

I think that the lighting they use make the dials appear a tiny bit thicker as they shine up like crazy. Now I don't know if that's the case for sure, but I'll be happy to post some photos when the watch arrives tomorrow if anyone is interested.

What I find odd is that every TD has photos listed with the thinner subdials, but almost all QC for black V3s come up with the fatter subdials.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

i guess it's a vicious loop, there has to be a newer batch with thinner subdials but probably still a lot of fat sub dials around that TD will try to sell regardless of the requests

Reactions: doumstyle

Bokthoi

4/9/17
Very happy with mine so far, all that it would need to be perfect would be a half link on the bracelet o_O
9b2b621b29cee5abbdcf8b4b444c2d6c.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mrsullivan

mew

18/12/15
Germany
i guess it's a vicious loop, there has to be a newer batch with thinner subdials but probably still a lot of fat sub dials around that TD will try to sell regardless of the requests

But that doesn't make sense to me. The updated 2.2 dial was released in Februrary (!!!). I find it very hard to believe that they would overproduce V1 dials, then update them in February 2019, and 11 months later somehow still have V1 dials which are then being put into the V3.

I could imagine that they themselves switched dial producers / sub contractors or somehow just wanted to fuck around.

Someone close to Noob should really investigate this further.

Reactions: vcappp

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
What are you trying to say?

What he is trying to say is your QC pics are between you and your TD . You should use your own council and knowledge to greenlight them . It is against the forum rules to just post them and ask the members to QC the watch for you "Hey guys what do you think should I accept it ? "

doumstyle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/19
for me too I wanted a black dial ... the pics of the sellers show small sub dials ... But the qc they offer sub-dials bigger ... So I took a white, which I like too, but I have a weakness for the black dial

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Here is a picture of a Daytona that I rejected, interesting enough it seems that the larger sub dials are back ...

Screen-Shot-2019-11-13-at-18.57.3857cd2c9a13eb80de.png

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Very happy with mine so far, all that it would need to be perfect would be a half link on the bracelet o_O
9b2b621b29cee5abbdcf8b4b444c2d6c.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

YES!! I am just between one link myself.. 2 removed is too loose and 3 off is too tight a fit.. :/

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
Just chiming in to ask a quick question someone of you might help me out with:

Does anyone know which kind of bracelet link screws fit the latest (V3) noob daytona bracelet? I've encountered contradicting statements about the correct sizes and my measurements by caliper do not really correspondent to sizes available in (generic) aftermarket pieces.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
YES!! I am just between one link myself.. 2 removed is too loose and 3 off is too tight a fit.. :/

Why don't you play with the position of the easy link ? You don't need to deploy it but you can move it by increments of like 2mm so you can adjust the bracelet precisely

Reactions: ginopino

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Why don't you play with the position of the easy link ? You don't need to deploy it but you can move it by increments of like 2mm so you can adjust the bracelet precisely

This. There is no way you can't adjust a rolex bracelet to a perfect fit. These are not royal oaks..

Reactions: ginopino