• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Kmmas

7/4/15
SEL on arf is hit and miss tho. i want v3 bracelet because i have a nice superfranken v2.. now i bought another v3 so might swap bracelets with v2 to see if it still is good on v2 case

Plz update here. I have a v2, thinking if I should go for a v3 bracelet. Will it it be worth the difference to swap?

Reactions: wubsub

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
The watch is alright and you guys should be happy with it. But the worst parts of MINE are hands and clasp lock.

All 3 center hands not parallel to each others esp. second hand points up makes the tip very close to the glass and tail almost hit the minute hand.

Could not see it from QC. And it bug me a lot since I saw that.

Sub dial hands not straight too but I saw them from QC and I can take it.

Bracelet is nice, not bad at all but the end of second lock are pointy and too long.

Bezel is CF. To be honest, noob bezel is looks super close to CF with daylight or low light. (Puretime did not send QC after installation bezel and it’s not alight well but that’s ok)

Chrono smooths and time -1.5/day is very good.

Not sure if I should service now and have the hands fixed or wear as is.

cb38707421f250031ee653a71f4bc504.jpg

Last edited:

WenR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/7/18
What bracelet is that? It reminds be of the white everest bands. Could you link please?

Bracelet is gen rubber b swim skin white color. You can buy in www.rubberb.com
endlink is aftermarket that i bought from instagram seller

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
Did it fit easily or did you had to force it. I dont mind the gaps i just want answers about V3 case thats all.

It fits quite easily thou. However there’s a slight gap on the SEL, as in ARF braclet are slightly narrower on the SEL area.

Reactions: vcappp

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Congrats, what was the wait time ? Wear it in good health

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I skipped the waitinglist, it was readily available when I inquired about it ;):megalol: (It's a Noob in gen box)

Last edited:
Reactions: RonP and LaPavel

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Anyone possibly received a black dialed v3 noob with correct subdials? Do they exist? :)

Rolexmaster123

Horology Curious
6/11/19
Hello every one
I'm new un here and i really would like to buy a cf bezel where can i buy one please and how much is the price?
thank you very much

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
V2's crown are dull and less define as compared to Gen, if you never notice it you are fine, I was able to compare it to a Gen Daytona and cannot unsee the flaw anymore!

Ah you're talking about the little crown on the dial? That's commonly called the coronet. The crown is the part on the right side that you screw and unscrew to set the time and wind the watch ;)

I should get mine early next week and can post pics if you like

Reactions: Bobi01