• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
I have read many times that wristband on Noob version looks pretty cheap, is that real ?

I know it's a rep, so i cannot have same quality than gen but i ask before buying. I want to have a V3 because of difficulty to have a Gen ... Hum...

So, i read topic about different version and saw all pictures here.

Best combo for now is V3 noob + CF Bezel right ?

Thanks a lot guys

I have the V2.2 And from my own experience I can tell that the clasp is really good smooth and very solid.
but the bracelet self is meh..
but after I washed it with dish soap and a toothbrush,and put it for 20 minutes in a ultrasonic cleaner.
it was allready much better.

I have ordered the cf bezel as well and also waiting until the holidays will end (tomorrow)
and wil post the picture here when I get it.

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
ARF bracelet is better?

Don’t have the arf Daytona in hand,but in comparison with my ARF904L v2 sub the feeling and the overall quality is really stunning and very GEN like.
but the problem on the Daytonanis that the sels from the ARF won’t fit properly.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Don’t have the arf Daytona in hand,but in comparison with my ARF904L v2 sub the feeling and the overall quality is really stunning and very GEN like.
but the problem on the Daytonanis that the sels from the ARF won’t fit properly.

I have 4 arf but no Noob. I can't compare the two bracelets...I want order 2 noob 116500 V3, maybe I will change the removable part of the bracelet leaving the sels Noob...

Reactions: masterpiece777

ssouthall6

10/10/13
I dunno what you guys are seeing, my arf bracelet fits have been hit and miss, my noobs have been hit and miss, neither are bad quality, neither are outstanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ Woody

Known Member
5/8/18
London
I have both noob and arf bracelet. The Sels on the ARF don't quite fit the noob case and leave small gaps. But in my opinion the clasp is much better on the ARF.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Spatiumtemporis

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I dunno what you guys are seeing, my arf bracelet fits have been hit and miss, my noobs have been hit and miss, neither are bad quality, neither are outstanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you show us pics please?

Reactions: masterpiece777

WenR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/7/18
I bought 3arf n 2noob,,, none of arf bracelet fit perfectly ini noob case. So IMO different factory have their different lug size.

and IMO, noob bracelet is already stunning
i also include pict side by side gen bracelet

B9-D6-C90-E-E641-4-FB1-8-EA6-762-CF0-AA613-B.jpg

C255-F600-5-FA6-4582-B84-B-90376-A707-F07.jpg

6-ADB9275-8154-45-AF-9523-C39745-B03-ED3.jpg

sorry for upload lots of pict.
hopes that can help,,,

[email protected]

Horology Curious
17/1/19

Hey guys, just received the QC of the newly ordered V3 since my first QC pics seemed to be the V2 b/c of the "R" on the bezel. This bezel does seem to be the V3 but i dont know if its just me but the chronos on the dial seem to be a little thick / fat compared to the 1st QC I received (see picture below), want to see what you guys thought before I accept. Maybe I am just looking at the picture too damn much lol but let me know, also the paint on the bezel seems to be darker on the 2nd QC vs the 1st QC, doesn't matter for me though because I also purchased the CF bezel. Thanks

Tobel

6/7/17
Hey guys, just received the QC of the newly ordered V3 since my first QC pics seemed to be the V2 b/c of the "R" on the bezel. This bezel does seem to be the V3 but i dont know if its just me but the chronos on the dial seem to be a little thick / fat compared to the 1st QC I received (see picture below), want to see what you guys thought before I accept. Maybe I am just looking at the picture too damn much lol but let me know, also the paint on the bezel seems to be darker on the 2nd QC vs the 1st QC, doesn't matter for me though because I also purchased the CF bezel. Thanks

It's perfectly fine. And in reality even if it were not there's nothing that you could do about it because all watches in a batch will have the same dial, so even if you rejected you would be presented with another watch with the same issue.

[email protected]

Horology Curious
17/1/19
It's perfectly fine. And in reality even if it were not there's nothing that you could do about it because all watches in a batch will have the same dial, so even if you rejected you would be presented with another watch with the same issue.

Thank You, appreciate your input

reptime101

15/9/18

coronet seems to be misaligned or maybe just me

ubi

Known Member
9/9/19
You are correct; ever so slightly misaligned. The center coronet point is not quite in line with the :60 on the chapter.

prowatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/9/19
Qq, I'd you know whether the TDs will swap the V3 bezel out for the CF one (if we have paid for it) or is that something we need to do ourselves?

Tobel

6/7/17
You are right, i see it now, I checked both QC pics I have and they both seem to have the same problem, identical slightly misaligned coronet... I wonder if alot of the dials are like this...

Nothing that can't be easily fixed.

On the contrary it looks to me like they have improved the 3D effect of the coronet. Or am I dreaming?

Reactions: kvmclp

Tobel

6/7/17
You are right, i see it now, I checked both QC pics I have and they both seem to have the same problem, identical slightly misaligned coronet... I wonder if alot of the dials are like this...

Nothing that can't be easily fixed.

On the contrary it looks to me like they have improved the 3D effect of the coronet. Or am I dreaming?