• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
As far as I’m aware Toro tests each watch for fifteen days, in five positions, at three different temperatures, so quite how this got past his strict qc process is a mystery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you forgot to mention that he does that at 3 different altitudes as well, to account for changes in pressure

Reactions: Nivka and Rufctr2

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
As far as I’m aware Toro tests each watch for fifteen days, in five positions, at three different temperatures, so quite how this got past his strict qc process is a mystery.

And the marmot, it puts the chocolate in the alu-foil...

A30k6R.gif

Last edited:

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
I still remember last year that members who want to own a good daytona with functional chrono. They need to buy Noob first and then search ARF bezel and dial (about 150$). Some can manage to buy, some can't (Now, ARF is stop selling their parts.) And send the watch and parts to watchsmith to mod. Total cost is about 1000$.

Now people here can get best OOTB with 688$ and they still nit picking.

Last edited:

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
I still remember last year that members who want to own a good daytona with functional chrono. They need to buy Noob first and then search ARF bezel and dial (about 150$). Some can manage to buy, some can't (Now, ARF is stop selling their parts.) And send the watch and parts to watchsmith to mod. Total cost is about 1000$.

Now people here can get best OOTB with 688$ and they still nit picking.

People want absolute perfection for their “hard earned money” but if $688 is a lot of money to you, then maybe the biggest flaw of the rep you are buying of a watch that’s selling for $20,000, is that it’s on your wrist

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
Guys I just asked a simple question lol. It‘s my first rep, so I was curious how this can happen. Sorry for that.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17

:rolleyes: yes...The QC check‘s from him are ...ähm..perfect.

What is that loud sound? Oh i know....it‘s the ironie screaming the shit out of it:rofl:

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
How interchangeable are Genuine 4130 parts, and the A4130 in the Noob daytona? I've been considering buying some gen parts from chorno24/eBay and swapping them (mainly the rotor/bridge assemblies). Is the A4130 almost fully compatible with the genuine 4130?

Tschacko

Supporter
1/8/18
How interchangeable are Genuine 4130 parts, and the A4130 in the Noob daytona? I've been considering buying some gen parts from chorno24/eBay and swapping them (mainly the rotor/bridge assemblies). Is the A4130 almost fully compatible with the genuine 4130?

Yes - fully

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
No new qc/picts of a true v3 black ? I absolutely want a black daytona 116500 :)

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
No new qc/picts of a true v3 black ? I absolutely want a black daytona 116500 :)

Just get one mate and put your pics up, you know that 2 weeks after you received yours there will be a better one anyway no matter how long you wait!

prowatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/9/19
I have requested the NOOB White Dial Daytona V3 from Puretimewatch.io. I have requested they change the V3 bezel with the Clean Factory bezel (as I believe it has real platinum dust in it)