• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
Sometimes I think the bezel is not shiny. Is that normal ?
92227e7772035fc4fc69825c6b09e3f9.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Sometimes I think the bezel is not shiny. Is that normal ?
92227e7772035fc4fc69825c6b09e3f9.jpg

Looks great to me buddy. These ceramic bezels change a lot with lighting conditions

Last edited:
Reactions: xxBlack

Sm786

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/19
Are you going to give it a baby oil bath to get rid of the bracelet noise?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Are you going to give it a baby oil bath to get rid of the bracelet noise?

Wrong idea,my advice is (i always solve this like that)
Just wash your watch with warm water and much of saop and let soap enter all links and wash like that..after that no bracelet squeek anymore

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Can you change the time easily? On my Daytona the crown is so hard to turn. Same problem?
It sounds like you might want to think about getting your Daytona serviced. I'd read these movements really need it, and I found out the hard way that they're prone to break if they aren't serviced. It's not surprising really, given that they're highly sophisticated but built in the same conditions (i.e., not exactly ideal) as any other rep.

Anyway, mine gave up the ghost after only being wound a few times and I had it repaired and serviced by ado213 here in the UK. He was impressed by the movement construction, but found issues that needed to be sorted in order for it to work as designed. Be aware that a service alone on these super clone movements costs the price of a decent rep.

Now it's serviced and all working perfectly, the time-setting action is super-smooth and easy.

Reactions: leo6929

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
It sounds like you might want to think about getting your Daytona serviced. I'd read these movements really need it, and I found out the hard way that they're prone to break if they aren't serviced. It's not surprising really, given that they're highly sophisticated but built in the same conditions (i.e., not exactly ideal) as any other rep.

Anyway, mine gave up the ghost after only being wound a few times and I had it repaired and serviced by ado213 here in the UK. He was impressed by the movement construction, but found issues that needed to be sorted in order for it to work as designed. Be aware that a service alone on these super clone movements costs the price of a decent rep.

Now it's serviced and all working perfectly, the time-setting action is super-smooth and easy.

Yeah it‘s going to service after my vacation. But today it‘s going better than yesterday. Not perfect but a little bit easier

alfonzo

25/7/19
I am a proponent of the baby oil. I clean my bracelets in the ultrasonic cleaner and then the oil bath.

My movement is smooth but I will be servicing it myself very soon. They all need service.

prowatch

29/9/19
So far from the QC pics it all looks good just very curious in regards to platinum dust in the bezel as in the CF bezel

alfonzo

25/7/19
Like I said in my post it appears to be PVD, now did they use Platinum? Not sure but it is not paint and it is close to the gen.

Last edited:

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
Just received my V3 today from puretime. The winding/setting of the watch is smooth as butter, definitely no issues with it being tough to turn. I'm a little surprised at how cheap this bracelet feels, though maybe I should have expected that. Overall I love the watch. I'm almost certain no one would ever spot this as a replica unless they had a gen to compare against or knew every little detail to look for. This thing is a beauty!

prowatch

29/9/19
Just received my V3 today from puretime. The winding/setting of the watch is smooth as butter, definitely no issues with it being tough to turn. I'm a little surprised at how cheap this bracelet feels, though maybe I should have expected that. Overall I love the watch. I'm almost certain no one would ever spot this as a replica unless they had a gen to compare against or knew every little detail to look for. This thing is a beauty!

Really happy to hear that it working so smoothly, like all movements definitely worth a service if having issues. The ARF bracelets are the best from my understanding it is disappointing to hear it isnt perfect. Can you post pics for us? How is the bezel alignment?

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
Toro sent QC Pic‘s that the watch is gaining 3 sec/day but after 2 days it‘s around 10-12 sec/day. How is that possible ?

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Toro sent QC Pic‘s that the watch is gaining 3 sec/day but after 2 days it‘s around 10-12 sec/day. How is that possible ?

mi unisco. membrelli oltre che i contenuti interessantissimi, scrivi in maniera sublime.

Suux88

22/4/12
any word on when an updated 116520 (steel bezel) is coming out?
anyone else like the steel bezel as much as i do? has a "vintage" feel now

Reactions: petonet and Cadows

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
any word on when an updated 116520 (steel bezel) is coming out?
anyone else like the steel bezel as much as i do? has a "vintage" feel now

I LOVE IT! Whats wrong exactly with current version except bezel?

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15

As far as I’m aware Toro tests each watch for fifteen days, in five positions, at three different temperatures, so quite how this got past his strict qc process is a mystery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk