• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
I don't know, this dial seems different.... Check out the actual numbers on the subdials. They are not in the center of the subdial, they are closer to the "bottom" of the subdial (which is closer to gen). The numbers on the gen sit "lower", or are printed on a "tighter radius" . However the numbers on all reps so far (white or black) sit right "in the middle" of the subdial....

I sincerely think that "new v3" black dial is different to anything we have ever seen (black or white)....

I think about the same think aswell. Maybe they used 2.2 dials to melt the inventory they had and shipped new batches with new v3 dial. It's maybe the low ambient light but subdials looks matte compared to v2.2.

Last edited:

owk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/18
Btw, the chinese text was apparently saying "improved movement"

Do you know anything about the improvements? I'm really not sure weather to get an AETA or superclone movement on my next watch

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Well these subdials look better than any I have seen so far

I don't know, this dial seems different.... Check out the actual numbers on the subdials. They are not in the center of the subdial, they are closer to the "bottom" of the subdial (which is closer to gen). The numbers on the gen sit "lower", or are printed on a "tighter radius" . However the numbers on all reps so far (white or black) sit right "in the middle" of the subdial....

I sincerely think that "new v3" black dial is different to anything we have ever seen (black or white)....

Trust me guys, I wish there was a New V3 Black dial, but I really don't think that there is one.

This is the best V3 Black Dial QC picture that I have so far, next to one of Intime's pictures that has been adjusted for light levels more closely, but they are still pretty far off.
- The fonts on the left all appear sharper and thinner because the quality and resolution of the picture is so much better.
- Notice how dark the normally Shinny Silver Hands still are on the right... Now do you still think that the sub-dials look all that different?

extremecoolness

14/9/19
It should be watertight but you need to screw down your pushers to make them water tight! Every pic you have posted they are unscrewed!

Looks great! That's the standard v3 bezel? And you got it from puretime?

prowatch

29/9/19

Different in a good way I hope. Man, we need to get jtimewatch to do one of his EPIC indepth reviews

alfonzo

25/7/19
Well I got mine today!

Looks fantastic and other than the noisy bracelet and the misaligned bezel, both easy fixes, it looks great! I am going to franken the shhit out of it but not until I finish the wife's Milgauss. Anyway here are a bunch of pics I just took to jones you all out and to add to the information in the thread.

dat.jpg

dat5.jpg

dat8.jpg

dat9.jpg

dat7.jpg

dat2.jpg

dat4.jpg

dlume.jpg

Reactions: shotgun and SHB

alfonzo

25/7/19
Hove not seen a CF IRL so I can't make a comparison outside of the images. I will say that it seems like it is a PVD process and it is very "Gen Like".

alfonzo

25/7/19
I decided I could not wait and I cracked the case to check out the motor and what a thing of beauty! Just wow! The A4130, at first glance, is superb!

prowatch

29/9/19
Very keen to hear about the winding too

Additionally, does anyone know if they use real platinum dust in the bezel?

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
could anyone tell me if the word Daytona on the white 116500 is a problem? I'm about to make the V3 order but I'm afraid the writing is too light

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
could anyone tell me if the word Daytona on the white 116500 is a problem? I'm about to make the V3 order but I'm afraid the writing is too light

f93e43658524b1b187ec64ab40c09a0b.jpg

I first thought it‘s too orange but on the wrist it looks good. But again never had the ARF or Gen

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk