• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Yes, Puretime has a separate listing for the Clean Factory Bezel.

https://puretimewatch.io/rolex-dayto...ic-plate.html#

When the "UNITS PER HOUR" fonts are directly overlayed, this new one is way off, but the Clean Factory and the new V3 Noob are very close to Gen.
cI0t.jpg
Doesn't seem to say Clean Factory on the listing...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
So ssouthall6, you are saying that the Silver sub-dials on a Black ARF 116500 dial are just as shinny as a Black Noob dial?

The Silver sub-dials on a Black 116500 Gen are slightly thinner and have more of a matte finish than both the ARF and Noob.

In pictures, the shinny finish of the ARF sub-dials looks like it it somewhere in between a Noob and a Gen.

Are the ARF and Noob silver sub-dials really the same, or are the Noobs still more shinny?

No they are better on the ARF but they aren't perfectly matt, there's a sheen on them that isn't quite right...it's difficult to explain...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: M Scott

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
New pictures on puretime for OXF bezel.

Looking good now and cheap. 48$

Reactions: SHB

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Interesting the OXF bezel. What’s your opinion about guys?

Not nearly as nice as the Clean Factory Bezel

When the "UNITS PER HOUR" fonts are directly overlayed, this new OXF is way off, but the Clean Factory and the new V3 Noob are both very close to Gen.
cI0t.jpg
[/QUOTE]

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Not nearly as nice as the Clean Factory Bezel

When the "UNITS PER HOUR" fonts are directly overlayed, this new OXF is way off, but the Clean Factory and the new V3 Noob are both very close to Gen.
cI0t.jpg
[/QUOTE]

4 is off.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterpiece777

Bobi01

2/2/19

Oxf have new picture it is better now..for that money it is very good

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18

Bobi01

2/2/19
Hi M Scott

can you give me some advice about Daytona Noob V3 and Daytona ARF V2 movement reliability?

I'm keen on this watch.

Thanks.

Both are reliable if its serviced... Both are draw of luck if it isnt serviced,4130 is better movement can be better regulated and run like +1 second a day and have full crhrono function,but in long term which will die first that nobody knows cuz both a4130 and arfs modified 7750 are new very new hehe

Reactions: roadtofreedom