• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
All of the sub dial for the black face are fat. =D but both of them are V2

The Black one is a V1-V2 as illustrated above, but the White one is actually a "V2.2" with the Updated dial.

Right Click and Open Image in a New Tab to see it Larger..

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
This is starting to become Rolex's worst nightmare. You will never get called out with this watch on wrist.

I repeat even with the serif R you will not get called out on this watch unless someone comes up to you with a loupe.

This may be true for the White dial Noob Daytonas, but for the Black dial 116500 models I would respectfully disagree.

The picture in my sig has 12 Daytonas in it. The first 4 are Gen, the next 4 are ARFs, and the last 4 are Noobs.
- In this small scale sig picture it is very difficult to see the differences in any of the White dials.
- It is however, much easier to see the differences in the sub-dials of the Black dials, even at this very small scale.
Sig-05.jpg

Reactions: Bobi01

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton

VitZan

Known Member
23/4/19
Italy
Clean by far looks closest to the gen

Everything is wrong here on this bezels. More or less EVERY bezel. If you focus on the "R" maybe you can be satisfied, but if you look closely, the differences are quite obvious.

Tschacko

Supporter
1/8/18
Good job Noob - make a new bezel, call it V3 fix the serif in R and same time screw up the N. What’s worse ? I would say the N.

Reactions: P@t

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Guys, in the comparison with low quality pics of the V3, the bezel is not quite good and not similar to CF.
But in other QC pics... damn, it ooks like the CF! Or at least, is almost good like the CF...

Pantona

Looking Around
18/9/19
I want to compare NOOB V3 bezel with clean factory bezel.
Don't you need a clean factory bezel in NOOB V3?

slashFAslash

21/7/18
This is such a good clone, even if the font is slightly different noone except for a Rolex collector or AD will know. Put it on an ARF bracelet and you've got a really nice watch, even disregarding that it is a rep.

Reactions: RiffRalf

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
The Daytona bezel made by CF has their stamp on the back. Obviously Noob could've removed it. However, I suspect they have their own source for a bezel.

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
I wonder if they already update the 116519 bezel as guys ordered v2.2 version and QC show v3. Anybody has information about it ?