• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Nathsx

Horology Curious
13/8/19
Where did you order yours? The only TD I've found so far is PureTime, but they don't have any in stock yet.

Puretime, qc pics in my thread. I had been waiting weeks already on the noob v2.2 just got lucky with timing

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
http://www.griddrawingtool.com/

Make sure you use a picture with a good front shot.

I first use the picture editor on my iPhone to rotate the pic and make it horizontal and vertical straight as possible before uploading to the tool.

Bookmarked, thanks for the tips.

Guys that quoted me, i didn't posted this matrix picture :)

VitZan

Known Member
23/4/19
Italy
just the pic they messed, is blue

...too many problems in this hectic phase of easy enthusiasm, there are really too many uncertainties. V2..V3, blue lume, green lume, clean bezel ... what a mess. I feel I will check it again in six months so I hope there will be more accuracy.

Reactions: RickC137

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Now we need to know if :
- they corrected the green lume
- the bezel markers are platinium and not paint that will fade.
- they improved sel
-they improved the movement ( dirt etc...)
- the red Daytona is more accurate.
-the sun dial less shiny ( black and white dial)

Reactions: Rolemars

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Now we need to know if :
- they improved sel

i guess they did nothing of these and it is only an improvement of the bezel
could be wrong ofc

topreplika

6/2/17
I was just ready to place a order....unfortunately all the batch of V3 is totally green, at least for now ! just confirmed that !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff92

Known Member
15/11/18
France
I was just ready to place a order....unfortunately all the batch of V3 is totally green, at least for now ! just confirmed that !

Who has confirmed you this info ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

AceAri

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/9/19
Puretime, qc pics in my thread. I had been waiting weeks already on the noob v2.2 just got lucky with timing

Ok, so they did have some stock that's apparently sold out already? Weird that they couldn't give me confirmation about the lume then.

AceAri

16/9/19
Who has confirmed you this info ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I would like to know that too! How can they mess up a whole batch like that? Also, saw some blue lume QC pics a few pages up? What's up with that?

AceAri

16/9/19
Looks like a V2, as indicated by the serifed R in UNITS PER HOUR

Yes, but never hear anyone about the different O, which is even easier to see I think. The V1 &V2 have like an oval O whereas the gen and V3 have more of a 0, with straight sides

topreplika

6/2/17
I wanted to buy a V3 so i contacted my 2 td that i usually buy end thay told me for now only green.... But only Li from jtime was so kind to send me a qc before placing the order and now im so confused what to do wait or buy??
0763d72268158f017ef254defd221cea.jpg

AceAri

16/9/19
I wanted to buy a V3 so i contacted my 2 td that i usually buy end thay told me for now only green.... But only Li from jtime was so kind to send me a qc before placing the order and now im so confused what to do wait or buy??
0763d72268158f017ef254defd221cea.jpg

So is that green or blue? Looks in between to me. If it is indeed green, I would definitely not buy it as it will be the biggest tell ever, worse than any bezel font or fat dial. If this is really true, all TD's should send them back. All noob has to do is replace hands and markers.

topreplika

6/2/17
So is that green or blue? Looks in between to me. If it is indeed green, I would definitely not buy it as it will be the biggest tell ever, worse than any bezel font or fat dial. If this is really true, all TD's should send them back. All noob has to do is replace hands and markers.

Mate that is green as hell....

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Now we need to know if :
- they improved sel

They are never going to improve the assembly. It is what it is. They make them to look and work like the gen, not last like the gen