• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
Ordered the V2 just before the announcement of the V3 and got QC pics today. I'm not familiar with Rolex reps at all so a bit help is wanted pls.
Is this the V2 or V3 and are there any flaws that I should look for and I as a Rolex Noob not will see.
I put the grid on it myself and alignment looks good.

That's a V2

gnoelkered

Known Member
4/6/19
Ah, damn, I see it now also. it's the right "leg" of the R that is more pointy, right?

What would be the advice here? I can ask to replace it with a V3 now it's still at the dealer..

You should change if you have an option. Now you know it's a v2 with the pointy leg and you will forever look at it.

Speaking from personal experience. Ignorance is bliss.

Reactions: P@t

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
why v2? Ask your TD to change v3.
No flaws you need to look for. Just nonrmal QC. check alignment of dial and markers.

Reactions: Rolemars and P@t

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Just got an email reply from Puretime regarding the new V3 Daytona Lume colors.

They say that "Noob made a mistake", but they changed the color on their website back to Blue.
img_0212_2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: P@t

AceAri

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/9/19
Hi guys! This is my first post, just registered bit have been checking out this forum for a while.
Just had a chat with Puretime regarding the lume situation, this is our conversation:

"Hello! I have a question about the new Noob Daytona 116500 V3. Great watch by the look of it, but why does the lume look green on the photo? It's supposed to be blue right?

i am sorry the factory may made a mistake

Ok, is the whole batch like that? Because you have them in stock right. I want to order one.

it is back ordered. You will need to place the order and join the waiting list. It could take 2- 3 weeks

Ok, but that will have the correct lume I hope?

we don't know,sir. we can only know till they release new stocks"

So, what do you guys think that means? Did they get their pics from Noob or did they get a pre-release watch for review? Don't know how that usually works. Also, could Noob really be stupid enough to mess up a whole batch of watches with incorrect lume?

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Hi guys! This is my first post, just registered bit have been checking out this forum for a while.
Just had a chat with Puretime regarding the lume situation, this is our conversation:

"Hello! I have a question about the new Noob Daytona 116500 V3. Great watch by the look of it, but why does the lume look green on the photo? It's supposed to be blue right?

i am sorry the factory may made a mistake

Ok, is the whole batch like that? Because you have them in stock right. I want to order one.

it is back ordered. You will need to place the order and join the waiting list. It could take 2- 3 weeks

Ok, but that will have the correct lume I hope?

we don't know,sir. we can only know till they release new stocks"

So, what do you guys think that means? Did they get their pics from Noob or did they get a pre-release watch for review? Don't know how that usually works. Also, could Noob really be stupid enough to mess up a whole batch of watches with incorrect lume?
I will wait or get the TD to send you lume shots during QC. Worst case scenario is have funds with the TD until Noob sort their shit together for this V3 or order another model.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Just got an email reply from Puretime regarding the new V3 Daytona Lume colors.

They say that "Noob made a mistake", but they changed the color on their website back to Blue.
img_0212_2.jpg

Made mistake so v3 batch is with green lume?

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
I heard that arf 116520 black dial is out of stock.
And it's being 1 year now after they, ARF release v2.

Nathsx

Horology Curious
13/8/19
Got QC on my v3 panda today, will approve once i check another few things. Should have wristshots shortly for those who have asked

Reactions: AceAri

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Ordered the V2 just before the announcement of the V3 and got QC pics today. I'm not familiar with Rolex reps at all so a bit help is wanted pls.
Is this the V2 or V3, are there any flaws that I should look for and as a Rolex Noob probably will not see? I put the grid on it myself and alignment looks

62186982e58dfbc25d84360025460e67.jpg
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Wow how do you such quads?

Reactions: wubsub

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Here’s my QC

Bezel’s slightly rotated but otherwise looks alright to me

Not 100% surep given the plastic, but SELs seem improved. I'm curious to see pics when you receive it

AceAri

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/9/19
Got QC on my v3 panda today, will approve once i check another few things. Should have wristshots shortly for those who have asked

Where did you order yours? The only TD I've found so far is PureTime, but they don't have any in stock yet.