• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
V3 bezel is same as Clean factory and does not need to be changed according to my dealer in China will ask what other differencea there are

looking at it, to me is possible that Noob is using the CF bezel, but we need confim.

Anyway: I saw hundreds of photoshopo for millimetric subdial check, and no one did it with the HQ V3 pics posted in this thread.... this could be useful to check with CF bezel.

Last edited:

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
looking at it, to me is possible that Noob is using the CF bezel, but we need confim.

Anyway: I saw hundreds of photoshopo for millimetric subdial check, and no one did it with the HQ V3 pics posted in this thread.... this could be useful to check with CF bezel.

If someone wants to check it, be free to use my QC Pics.
58938f2c45035aeb40b375abdc3b4886.jpg
9e86d3fd714eedd967dbe5a310716e75.jpg
76123d724680f3d6492f3bd39dacaca4.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Rolemars

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Exciting !! Bezel fixed.... Real platinium plating like CF bezel insert ?

But... markers misaligned at 3 and 6... :D

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi Jeff. I noticed the 3 and 6 too. Does anyone know if these watches are ran off a machine production line meaning that every single one of these would have misaligned markers at 3 or 6 or is this a one off human error? Are these watch markers applied by human hand or a machine? If applied by a machine then I can’t understand why these factories spend so much time trying to make the perfect rep and then fudge it by doing something so poorly like misaligning markers (which in my opinion is a major flaw!). Any details on manufacturing greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Irony? I don't know him much. That's my first rep.

Toro is the reason we have a v6s Noob Sub, he was selling v5 subs and calling them v6, so then when the actual v6 came out they had to call it a v6s....

Reactions: Jammydodger79

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Toro is the reason we have a v6s Noob Sub, he was selling v5 subs and calling them v6, so then when the actual v6 came out they had to call it a v6s....

Kind of. There was a discrepancy between the LN and LV models which leapfrogged for some reason

With that said, the point Princewilliam was making still stands. Toro pulls this kind of shit all the time to sell more watches. Newbies fall for it, thinking higher V number = better watch. And this is also why he never gets any of my business

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
Kind of. There was a discrepancy between the LN and LV models which leapfrogged for some reason

With that said, the point Princewilliam was making still stands. Toro pulls this kind of shit all the time to sell more watches. Newbies fall for it, thinking higher V number = better watch. And this is also why he never gets any of my business

The only reason I ordered the daytona from him is because he has an EU Bank account so I save fees.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
This is not platinum color. It is silver color!

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Time will show how much it fades. They definately changed the font for the better.

Reactions: xxBlack