• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob 126710BLRO 904l CHS will come soon ...

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Noob are having a laugh with the price of this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Price is getting crazy, but people will still buy it right ? Now the question is : what are the actual technical improvements to justify such a price gap between the new version and the old ones ?

Reactions: federik91

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Price is getting crazy, but people will still buy it right ? Now the question is : what are the actual technical improvements to justify such a price gap between the new version and the old ones ?

Exactly my thoughts. The Batman is something like 528 USD which is still a lot more than 458 USD for the GMF and okay you get a crystal with correct height. GMF crystal is so high some one may stumble on it and fall.

Now 670 USD for the new pepsi is crazy but before any judgements would also like to learn about the improvements. I was thinking getting the GMF ICHS before the current CHS explodes but if someone can justify the price for the new Noob pepsi than why not. Otherwise it will be over 200 USD less for the same watch from GMF.

thewee2536

Known Member
22/7/18
Exactly my thoughts. The Batman is something like 528 USD which is still a lot more than 458 USD for the GMF and okay you get a crystal with correct height. GMF crystal is so high some one may stumble on it and fall.

Now 670 USD for the new pepsi is crazy but before any judgements would also like to learn about the improvements. I was thinking getting the GMF ICHS before the current CHS explodes but if someone can justify the price for the new Noob pepsi than why not. Otherwise it will be over 200 USD less for the same watch from GMF.

may I ask about crystal height.

I just got noob gmt 116710ln and it seem crystal height is to high if compare with gen (i never see gen with naked eye but in the picture it seem almost flat with bezel) is it normal or i got the defect one

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
may I ask about crystal height.

I just got noob gmt 116710ln and it seem crystal height is to high if compare with gen (i never see gen with naked eye but in the picture it seem almost flat with bezel) is it normal or i got the defect one

You got it as it is on the gen, Noob should be spot on, it sits higher on the gen as well.

Below pic is gen vs GMF.

VySxIo.jpg

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
think it's not a gen pic...

- Indiz @ 6 to fat and sharp edges
- GMT Hand red color to wide in front
- Cyclop and date not like gen
- @ 18 the red color of inlay must go to the inner cyrcle of 8 but it stops befor 8

let's wait for real pics :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Yeah. The first thing I noticed is the first thing I always look for on a bi color bezel and the transition points. The transition pointson the one in the pic look off.

It could be just a computer enhanced image of a real pic of their watch.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
The bezel color is way off and IMHO it's not the lighting. Think about it, the dealers lighting setup usually makes things appear brighter than they are in rl.

Plus, the red color part looks totally uneven. It's like they figured out how to do a one piece, bicolor ceramic insert and said "there, we can do it - top notch! We don't need the correct colors".

Last edited:

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Noob insert color is wrong???????

Saul Goodman

Supporter
20/1/19
Germany
The color transition on the pic on Puretime touches the underside of the 8 whereas it goes straight threw the 8 on the pic on trustytime.
I wonder how there can be such huge differences in the first batch.

Last edited:
Reactions: hblackiston

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
it is certainly the best of the Pepsi made up to now. the defect of color in the overlap in 18 and 6 disappeared. they will probably also fix the batman in v10 eliminating that defect

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

Reactions: theREALgoat

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Full of flaws.

Confirmed, it’s a rep. What do you expect? They have no intention of making it flawless. But you already know that so you’re just stating the obvious. They don’t bother fixing the flaws as their watches already sell like warm bread. Also how would they continue their endless version updates if they fixed everything?

Last edited:

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Confirmed, it’s a rep. What do you expect? They have no intention of making it flawless. But you already know that so you’re just stating the obvious. They don’t bother fixing the flaws as their watches already sell like warm bread. Also how would they continue their endless version updates if they fixed everything?

Got you bro but then they shouldnt be Daytona priced. And you will agree Daytona is miles better ootb

Reactions: JDM180

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
OMG...is it a joke???
9edd251d4e23376629cc66a325532350.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter