• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob 126710BLRO 904l CHS will come soon ...

ddb92

Known Member
11/8/18
98f301dfdcc04f98ddcd38772ddf28fa.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Tione12

11/6/19
The bezel color is almost spot on (from the pics maybe red is too dark), the new bezel is definitely an improvement =) let's wait for the pics

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Its not the point to look better than batman, point is not to look like crap

I actually meant what's exactly wrong with bezel, dial, lume, CG, and hands without general words like crap and shitty. I'm not being rude it's just I always notice these comments on the bezel, dial, CG and lume and I never really understand what is wrong with them and how could they be better. I'm quite new to this hobby and among few I also have the Noob CHS Batman and I am quite good at seeing the obvious faults but never get these kind of smaller details.

Reactions: mp1mancini

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
I actually meant what's exactly wrong with bezel, dial, lume, CG, and hands without general words like crap and shitty. I'm not being rude it's just I always notice these comments on the bezel, dial, CG and lume and I never really understand what is wrong with them and how could they be better. I'm quite new to this hobby and among few I also have the Noob CHS Batman and I am quite good at seeing the obvious faults but never get these kind of smaller details.

Put the pic next to gen and you wont even have to zoom in. Everything is so wrong I really dont know why the price is so high when there is decent Daytona for that money. They didnt even make the correct GMT hand color... Lume is not equal, different on every marker etc etc.

Reactions: Itto

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
The dark red on the bezel I'm sure it's just lighting and the GMT hand colour is probably correct as well. They wouldn't mess up that much and release it with so big flaws. The ceramic bezel is very dependant on the lightning conditions while the GMT is not so.

If you look the pics the GMT hand is bright red and bezel dark red, check the video and they both are the same colour.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
I'm wearing the Noob Batman right now and depending on the angle and lightning the bezel goes from dark blue to bright blue (even two blues at the same time on different sides) and the GMT hand has always the same colour. I can make a pic where the bezel blue and GMT hand blue are totally different and move the hand slightly and they match again.

And yes I agree the price is much too high, GMF costs 458 USD for the same watch with same specs.

Last edited: