• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB 114060 V9 movement

Dez

Horology Curious
27/3/19
Has anyone experience with this watch? On the Noob website, the page for this watch has a movement picture that appears to be of the gen- no obvious regulating adjustments, and what looks almost but not quite like Microstella screws. They claim all over the place that this is a Swiss movement, I see a site called Solidswiss that appears to have this same movement. So is this actually a free-sprung balance, and how is it regulated?

Thanks,
Dez

angelgutierrez

Looking Around
5/7/19
I dont believe there is a V9 version the 114060 yet. Also noob does not have a website, thats why there are TD’s where you can buy the watches from. Beware, you might be looking at a scam site.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Dez

Horology Curious
27/3/19
The site was chinanoobwatch01.me. Is there any chance that the Noob "Swiss" movements are anything special? I know the regulations for calling anything Swiss are extremely lax.

Dez

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
There is no "noob" website, unless you are in China the watches are sourced from trusted dealers as listed in the TD section.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Man you cant be more far from anything related to rep watches..... smh

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
The site was chinanoobwatch01.me. Is there any chance that the Noob "Swiss" movements are anything special? I know the regulations for calling anything Swiss are extremely lax.

Dez

men ur here from march 2019 what the hell did u do all this time Start reading the forum

Dez

Horology Curious
27/3/19
I have been busy having an actual life.

However, yes, looking around the site some more, I see that the 3130 and 3135 movements with a free sprung balance seem to be frauds as opposed to just fakes.

Dez