• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner 16610lv Kermit - ordered from Puretime

hm11esh

4/9/18
How has the movement been for you and can you let us know if the bracelet clasp is of a decent quality.

Loveley pics of the watch by the way but I am in two minds of getting one

L-2018

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/18
Hi hm11esh

Movement has been good, the only slight criticism is that if you dont wear it for a day, it stops working and you have to wind it back up. But that isnt a real issue to be honest.

I was in 2 minds about buying it too, but i love it. I am always getting compliments on it, and no-one thinks its a fake.

Last edited:

Big_Pilot

26/5/17
I tried to order the JF no rehaut from Ryan, but he could not confirm when it would be back in stock. :cry:

hm11esh

4/9/18
Hi hm11esh

Movement has been good, the only slight criticism is that if you dont wear it for a day, it stops working and you have to wind it back up. But that isnt a real issue to be honest.

I was in 2 minds about buying it too, but i love it. I am always getting compliments on it, and no-one thinks its a fake.

That's good to know. I will order one after my vacation

Big_Pilot

26/5/17
Big_Pilot Thats what this is, Try Elena at Puretime. She sourced one for me in 2 weeks.

Would assume all TD have the same supply contacts........unless they have some local stock available.

Still pain in the [...] when you finally pull the trigger of ordering a watch, that it's out of stock.

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
Case looks good, but whats up with the lume offset? Dial and hands looks wierd. Would sort that out.