• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Weight of the Noob Bluesy and Noob SS Sub

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Since it's 2019, maybe the weight in the rep game improves?

As I mentioned in my other post before, that I have a chance to try a Gen Bluesy and boy...it's heavy.

Now I wonder If the Rep Bluesy and Rep SS Sub from noob has a difference in weight? AFAIK, the Noob Bluesy doesn't have a real gold plating (based on what I read here, hmm that's a 2016 post I guess)

Anybody in here owns both? Can you kindly provide the weight of each as I don't find here in the forums the latest info regarding this. All I found is the difference of the weight in Gen and Rep, I just want to have an Idea on rep to rep differences of the particular factory and Model.

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Gen is 170+ grams and ARF is 150+ grams according to a chinese video i watched.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
My BP Bluesy is 140grams, my VRF is 159grams, GEN is 171grams. VRF is more heavy than a GEN sub and it feels just a tad lighter than a GEN bluesy. BP is way off.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
My BP Bluesy is 140grams, my VRF is 159grams, GEN is 171grams. VRF is more heavy than a GEN sub and it feels just a tad lighter than a GEN bluesy. BP is way off.

Hmmm Got it.

Do you also have a REP SS SUB?
I wonder if the bluesy rep of vrf is heavier than the vrf/noob or even arf SS Sub