• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Absolute best Datejust two tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froesaker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/18
Hello everyone!

wich is the absolute best wrapped Datejust two tone yellow gold available?

Regardless of price, it will not be modded though!:)

please help me, i have asked the TDs and everyone says different...

Froesaker

14/4/18
Cant anyone help me? Who has the best wrapped gold and overall quality. Budget is 1000$

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
What people really ought to do is write reviews of watches they've bought - are they good value for money ? close to the gen etc? And then post those reviews on forums dedicated to the subject of replica watches.

People who are looking for a particular watch could then read those reviews and form their own opinion on what would be The Best Watch for them.

DavidModic

13/9/15
EU
What people really ought to do is write reviews of watches they've bought - are they good value for money ? close to the gen etc? And then post those reviews on forums dedicated to the subject of replica watches.

People who are looking for a particular watch could then read those reviews and form their own opinion on what would be The Best Watch for them.

I mean, if only, right?

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
What people really ought to do is write reviews of watches they've bought - are they good value for money ? close to the gen etc? And then post those reviews on forums dedicated to the subject of replica watches. People who are looking for a particular watch could then read those reviews and form their own opinion on what would be The Best Watch for them.

This is actually a pretty good idea...

Reactions: tripdog

Jacobs89

16/2/19
I will go for 36mm ARF 116233 with SH3135 v2 movement

nyriyadh

Known Member
9/4/12
two tone rep rolex never been acceptable specialy with smaller size like 36 or 28, take a ARF steel 41 Datejust

Last edited:

Froesaker

14/4/18
But if i really want a wrapped one.. Is not the BP one for around 1000$ a good replica? Its hard to find anything on them :(

DavidModic

13/9/15
EU
But if i really want a wrapped one.. Is not the BP one for around 1000$ a good replica? Its hard to find anything on them :(

If only there was a thread in the forum (a sticky one, so that you don’t have to look too hard) about gold in replicas.... something like this: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/315608-the-wrapped-gold-sub-guide

I agree it is really hard to find, after all you are asking about wrapped rolexes and the above thread is in the Rolex section, literally the second topic.

Reactions: TESLA760

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

DavidModic

13/9/15
EU
But they are talking about Submariners as statefd in the topic?

Have you bothered to read the topic, I posted? Yes, it has submariner in the title. But it discusses gold wrapping replicas in general and rolexes in particular. It gives suggestions about different types of plating and wrapping, it tells you about prices and likeness to the gens... In short, it answers your question *in general* about gold replicas (hint: not favourable). I am seriously running out of patience, dude. It is one thing to mess about a bit and have some fun, but are you literate, that is can you read?

How much more handholding do you expect? I’ve previously read the topic I posted out of interest - I don’t even own any gold plated/wrapped reps and am not looking for any. They are to blingy for my tastes. And still I read this. The least you could do is read it too, since you have an interest in gold reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.