• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ARF sub

H3play

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/18
Bezel has movement up and down "springy" feel . What would the most logical issue be bad machining on case or bezel.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Have you seen the play on a gen bezel and sel (particularly after some use)?

H3play

25/12/18
Ffs have two others and they don't move as much as this one

H3play

25/12/18
I will look at buddies gen two tone tomorrow but the Batman and the Black I bought don't have the same amount of spring as this arf hulk. Thanks for even considering there my be an issue with a Chinese made rep that someone has seen. I appreciate the positive support from the forum. I will get it figured out and if there is an issue I will post.

ExOmegaFan

26/7/18
Germany
I had the same with my ARF 2824 LN Submariner, where I even could turn the bezel in the wrong direction when I wiggle it from 12 to 6. I sold it on to a friend and this is now how my ARF 3135v2 Hulk looks like (which doesn‘t have this issue).

H3play

25/12/18
I can't go the other direction that would be a sale for me too. I read another thread about a damaged nylon ring under the bezel that would cause this but not sure if that is a thing.

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
I read about someone else having a similar issue and he fixed it with floss I think?? Try plumbers tape, it's ptfe (tefrlon) tape no adhesive.

H3play

25/12/18
What would I do with the tape? Remove the bezel wrap around Teflon ring and reinstall bezel?

Kaloc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/18
GMT ans Submariner doesn’t have the same bezel assembly you can’t compare both model.

And yes it is normal to have a play upside down because of the ball spring under the bezel