• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for the best submariner factory maker

Solar123

Horology Curious
11/8/19
Been looking for a submariner can anyone help
me choose a factory that makes the best one ? I heard of noob being really good . Any recommendations?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Mate you just created 2 threads to ask who has the best this and who has the best that. That's not really how things work here. There's a lot of information readily available to you but there's an expectation that newbies do a bit of homework, search and read. Do you know how many times a year your question is being asked?

I suggest you look for the threads on the noob v9 and the arf 2824. Yes they're long but I'm doing you a service by advising you to read and make up your own mind.

François.Fillon

Renowned Member
19/11/16
Hi welcome

Let's push the doors of RWI library to find the best sub, use search bar such as a tool !

Have a good reading

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
You have 2 threads already, do you also want to know who makes the best Daytona and best GMT ?

I am also new here, everything you are looking for is present on this forum. If you have taken the time to make these posts, take the time to read/search around also.

And btw, the best factory for DJ41 and Sub is R factory.

Reactions: TESLA760

af_newbie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/19
Canada
Been looking for a submariner can anyone help
me choose a factory that makes the best one ? I heard of noob being really good . Any recommendations?

The top factories are NOOB and ARF. Try to get a rep with the 2836/2824 movement in it so that you can service it locally.

I bought a NOOB V9 with the Swiss 2836 movement.

Last edited:

seeseoh

20/7/19
Everyone has different standards for BEST. You'd better have your own opinion after reading some posts in this forum. It would be more helpful for you

bbit0

29/10/18
Sydney, Australia
There is no BEST factory.
I wish there is, but it's like some factory has done bezel insert well, but the dial is not good, and the other factory has done dial well but the bezel is bad.
All like that.
So, you should know what you prioritise the most for Submariner.
Is it steel quality? bezel? dial? Datewheel?
Or u can just buy like 3 Submariners from all different factories and disassemble and assemble the good parts together.

The three most popular factories are,
Noob, ARF and VRF for Submariner i reckon.

Hope this helps a bit.

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
There is no BEST factory.
I wish there is, but it's like some factory has done bezel insert well, but the dial is not good, and the other factory has done dial well but the bezel is bad.
All like that.
So, you should know what you prioritise the most for Submariner.
Is it steel quality? bezel? dial? Datewheel?
Or u can just buy like 3 Submariners from all different factories and disassemble and assemble the good parts together.

The three most popular factories are,
Noob, ARF and VRF for Submariner i reckon.

Hope this helps a bit.

R FACTORY is best, 1:1 quality but they have a long wait time of up to 2 years :(

Reactions: Valdon Sadiki

Solar123

Horology Curious
11/8/19
Thank you sorry about that, I just opened my account last week and haven’t really looked into the forums yet.
I think I will go for the R factory like most of you recommend.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
R Factory = Best.

hm11esh

4/9/18
DH gate - they are waaaaaay cheaper and better than an actual Rolex factory made watch.