• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

new ARF 116622 YM in 904L 2824

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
Hopefully this has not been discussed yet.

PT just released the only YM in 904L by ARF, in all 3 colours.

https://puretimewatch.io/yacht-master-116622-arf-1-1-best-edition-904l-steel-silver-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html
[url]https://puretimewatch.io/yacht-master-116622-arf-1-1-best-edition-904l-steel-blue-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html

https://puretimewatch.io/yacht-master-116622-arf-1-1-best-edition-904l-steel-gray-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html[/URL]

Looks like the bezel lettering is now fixed. Markers are still pointy, datewheel and alignments look good, maybe noob have a new contender for the best 116622?

:drinks_cheers:

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
missed that - thanks!

a lot more expensive and i thought the sa3135 was discountinued?

I've heard it's a VR3135, but I cannot tell the difference (I haven't spend much time looking into it)

Aplex

11/11/18
Nice. Looking forward for a video from puretime

Last edited:

LeonRider

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/8/19
This looks really good, but I would be hesitant going for this over Noob cause Tomrep/Spongebob has better experience modding those... this is a tough decision

micomp3

Known Member
13/5/16
The NOOB YM is still using the wrong seconds sweeping hand. The circle before the tip of the needle is still small.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

MrBobDobbs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/19
What do you all think about the movement in the ARF VS NOOB? I have been reading extensively and it seems the NOOB movement isn't as desirable when it comes to service and gen mods...

LeonRider

Banned
13/8/19
From online pictures the ARF looks a lot better than the Noob. ETA movement, better cyclops mag, the brushing and polishing looks better on the case and bracelet.

It's just hard to tell if the Rhodium dial is better than Noobs now. And again, my main concern is compatibility with Tomrep/Spongebob since they have so much practice on Noobs.

LeonRider

Banned
13/8/19
oldnew08b43a0cff690bb1.jpg

Image of square numbers being rounded like gen

Oooph, this is looking good. I just need to see a real life review of the rhodium dial as Noob was always superior with this

LeonRider

Banned
13/8/19
Not as nicely finished then the gen, sadly!

Definitely not, but, that's what the spongebob / tomrep bezel mod is for.

But I don't know if they need some experience on these ARF bezels for some fine tuning, while they have a lot of experience with Noob...

portholelover

28/7/18
Good old Weste
Definitely not, but, that's what the spongebob / tomrep bezel mod is for.

But I don't know if they need some experience on these ARF bezels for some fine tuning, while they have a lot of experience with Noob...

Tom or bob mod is no perfect as well. I see many not good done examples. Very ugly

LeonRider

Banned
13/8/19
Tom or bob mod is no perfect as well. I see many not good done examples. Very ugly

I don't know dude, I've seen some great looking ones on here. Totally good enough for me, and for the average person looking at your wrist.

portholelover

28/7/18
Good old Weste
I don't know dude, I've seen some great looking ones on here. Totally good enough for me, and for the average person looking at your wrist.

I very paranoid! Think if you don't pull it off, every one will look at flaws like I come in very old fiat and people always look at my watch!! What do you drive as your car? Maybe youare good

SunriseChaser

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/10/19
Hi everyone, new to the forum but reading a lot and trying to make my culture as well. I am waiting for this specific watch from PT (A2824 116622 ARF). I was considering if in case of movement failure the A2824 could be replaced with the famous sellita w200 and, if possible, how to deal with the date wheel.

Thanks everyone.