Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

Daytona 116519 Noob or Arf Version?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Daytona 116519 Noob or Arf Version?

    Hey, which version is visually better/closer to gen? Grey Daytona 116519 the noob version for 698 dollar? or the arf version for 488? Also: i already have an arf daytona 116520, could i take the steel bracelet of it and replace the rubber bracelet from the 116519 with it? i like a steel bracelet more thanks a lot guys!

    #2
    The Noob 116519 is almost a super rep. The problem you will run into is that any accurate rep of a precious metals Daytona will not fit a regular Daytona bracelet. The cases are completely different in the lug area. I did a photo comparison elsewhere on the forum. But the Noob version is amazing!


    Sent from my iPhone using RWI

    Comment


      #3
      Ok so the noob is better. Can you tell me if there is any way i can attach a steel bracelet to the noob 116519?
      Is there maybe a modder who could do this? Thank you!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by OldNavitimer View Post
        The Noob 116519 is almost a super rep. The problem you will run into is that any accurate rep of a precious metals Daytona will not fit a regular Daytona bracelet. The cases are completely different in the lug area. I did a photo comparison elsewhere on the forum. But the Noob version is amazing!


        Sent from my iPhone using RWI
        When you say “almost”, what exactly you mean? Bezel? Could new CF 116500 bezel fit 116519?
        One more question. Which 116519 dial is more gen like, blue or gray? TIA

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Cadows View Post

          When you say “almost”, what exactly you mean? Bezel? Could new CF 116500 bezel fit 116519?
          One more question. Which 116519 dial is more gen like, blue or gray? TIA
          AFAIK, no blue dial on the gen 116519, so stick with gray dial.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by rolexaner View Post
            Ok so the noob is better. Can you tell me if there is any way i can attach a steel bracelet to the noob 116519?
            Is there maybe a modder who could do this? Thank you!
            If it is built like gen, then no. The holes within the lugs will not line up with the bracelet properly. The OF strap is really great though, you should give it a shot.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by SOLEX View Post

              If it is built like gen, then no. The holes within the lugs will not line up with the bracelet properly. The OF strap is really great though, you should give it a shot.
              Would it be possible to buy a 116500 and then just put the grey dial from the 116519 on it? Do you maybe know a modder from europe (best case: germany) who could do this and where i could contact him? Thanks man!
              Last edited by rolexaner; 13-08-19, 15:55.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by SOLEX View Post

                AFAIK, no blue dial on the gen 116519, so stick with gray dial.
                Hello brother. As far as I know. The blue dial has the reference number of 116509, right? That's the one with the white gold bezel? And the below link doesn't exist in gen right? http://www.trustytime01.cc/index.php...ducts_id=19699
                Last edited by BEAniev1!; 13-08-19, 20:41.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by rolexaner View Post

                  Would it be possible to buy a 116500 and then just put the grey dial from the 116519 on it? Do you maybe know a modder from europe (best case: germany) who could do this and where i could contact him? Thanks man!
                  Sure you can get it installed, but make sure your TD can provide you with the dial itself.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by BEAniev1! View Post

                    Hello brother. As far as I know. The blue dial has the reference number of 116509, right? That's the one with the white gold bezel
                    That is correct. 116509 is the bracelet version with WG bezel.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by SOLEX View Post

                      That is correct. 116509 is the bracelet version with WG bezel.
                      And sadly as of now we don't have a rep for that. Only the Blue Dial with Black Ceramic Bezel in Oysterflex.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        ARF has the better dial for Daytona’s. Noob has the better movement and build. I have a Noob 19LN on the way, can’t wait to check it out in person

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by dc2_bb6_cu2 View Post
                          ARF has the better dial for Daytona’s. Noob has the better movement and build. I have a Noob 19LN on the way, can’t wait to check it out in person
                          waiting for review the beauty

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by dc2_bb6_cu2 View Post
                            ARF has the better dial for Daytona’s. Noob has the better movement and build. I have a Noob 19LN on the way, can’t wait to check it out in person
                            that might be true for 90% of the daytona variants, but the Noob 16519 LN Dial is better than the one from ARF.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by tmp2018 View Post

                              that might be true for 90% of the daytona variants, but the Noob 16519 LN Dial is better than the one from ARF.
                              just from looking at the pictures online and comparing it to the gen:

                              the arf has too small subdials and the distance from the subdials to another is too big

                              noob on the other hand has the correct subdial size and the correct distance between the subdials

                              this is the biggest difference i would say, so in this case the Noob 16519 LN dial is better than the arf dial
                              (but in all the other daytona variants the arf dial is better)
                              Last edited by rolexaner; 14-08-19, 08:45.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X