• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quick Review of Clean Factory New Daytona 116500 Black Ceramic Insert vs. Gen

Pure78

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
23/2/22
Hi gentlemen,

As we all know, Clean Factory has released their 116610LN Submariner black ceramic insert for about 3 months already, and using it on ZZF 116610LN black Submariner now.
From what we heard from our customers who bought this insert, seems its quality is quite good and it is really a nice rep insert to upgrade their rep subs.

And we have posted 2 threads about the Sub insert before as well, here are the links as reference below:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-noob-and-vrf
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...16610-ln-vs-v1

Recently there are some rumors about their Daytona insert releasing over forums, and we had many customers asking us about the Daytona insert from Clean Factory.
Luckily we have the real piece in hand now and have prepared a quick review for everyone here to see how it looks like.

OK, Let's go down to some pictures now.

DSC-8346.jpg

General Front View

The left one is Gen insert, the right one is Clean Factory insert.
With quick glance over these 2 inserts, it is not easily to tell obvious difference between each other.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Close View of Engraved Markers

As we all can see the all details from pictures above, this rep insert from Clean Factory is quite nice on marker's shape, edges and the color.

Here are some info from factory I would like to share with you all:
1. This insert is produced by precise mould with engraved markers on already, not like other insert with laser engraved markers. So that we can see the edges finishing, engraving shape and engraving depth of this insert could be the best among all the rep inserts.
2. This insert is using real platinum plating, exactly same as the former 116610LN insert. With platinum plating, we can see the color is very close to gen as dark silver. And because of the high adhesive force of platinum plating, the color will not fade away or drop off like other versions inserts on the market, as we can tell from the experiences based on their 116610LN insert.
3. About this "Platinum Plating", factory told us that it is not that mysterious as we all think, and they already got this tech very well based on their former experiences.

Overall, I would like to say this new Daytona black ceramic insert could be a nice choice for those people would like to have a upgrade on their ARF and Noob Daytonas.

OK, this will be the end of this quick review now.
Please leave comments to share your ideas and thoughts with everyone here as always!
See you guys around and cheers!

All the best
Li

Jtime Watch

Where I can buy just ceramic bezel CF ?

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
Since this is a Jtime thread, they would seem to be a logical starting point

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

jkent83

Certified
3/1/22
Oregon
Hoping for some help. I bought two Clean Daytonas, one panda and one reverse panda. The panda came directly from TT and the reverse panda came M2M. My question is that the bezel appears different on the two. The reverse panda bezel is noticeably more grey while the panda is a brighter white. I can’t figure out whether this is a mistake on one of the reps or a difference that exists in the gen. Any help would be appreciated.

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
Hoping for some help. I bought two Clean Daytonas, one panda and one reverse panda. The panda came directly from TT and the reverse panda came M2M. My question is that the bezel appears different on the two. The reverse panda bezel is noticeably more grey while the panda is a brighter white. I can’t figure out whether this is a mistake on one of the reps or a difference that exists in the gen. Any help would be appreciated.

in around a 6 month period i acquired around 4 CF bezels from Jtime, the latest one was clearly brighter than the ones before. so yeah it’s just the pick of the crop, there are differences between batches

Reactions: jkent83

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

Brother try to wash black one with soapy water , gently with soft soft soft brush… try to use one for makeup stuffs
im sure it will go brighter

Reactions: jkent83