• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for the best nodate sub. Would a v8 noob + ARF bracelet be the best idea?

justchillinfambo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/7/19
Seems like ZZF isn't the best as people thought it might be,

So I am thinking of getting the Noob V8 and get the ARF bracelet since the noob bracelet seems to have flush end links with the case. Would the ARF bracelet be compatible and fit correctly on the Noob v8?

I might down the line get a CF Insert and call it a day...

thoughts?

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
After reading all the reviews, I’m holding out for the next version... ARF, Noob or ZZF, it should be right around the corner. I want a 904L with a real cloned movement

Last edited:

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Supporter
Patron
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
Seriously, you’re asking what’s the best sub?? Such an original thought.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

justchillinfambo

Banned
15/7/19
Seriously, you’re asking what’s the best sub?? Such an original thought.

You realize the answer changes every few months and reading one year old topics won't change anything right? No need to be a dick.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
You realize the answer changes every few months and reading one year old topics won't change anything right? No need to be a dick.

You realize you should probably get that multi account taken care of before you go acting high and mighty

Sent from my Noob v9.5

justchillinfambo

Banned
15/7/19
You realize you should probably get that multi account taken care of before you go acting high and mighty

Sent from my Noob v9.5
I don't have to take care of anything to explain logic and common sense, but thank you for your irrelevant and worthless response.

Last edited:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I don't have to take care of anything to exakn logic and common sense, but thank you for your irrelevant and worthless response.

Per our rules you are not allowed multi accounts and since you decided to be a dick to staff I will wait 5 minutes and ban this account, locate your other account and toss that out the window too, goodbye asshole

Reactions: tripdog

justchillinfambo

Banned
15/7/19
After reading all the reviews, I’m holding out for the next version... ARF, Noob or ZZF, it should be right around the corner. I want a 904L with a real cloned movement
I'm more of an eta fan, and from reading the 904 topic, 904 seems mostly marketing. My main issue seems to stem from flush sels.

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
The AR factory bracelet will be a nice addition to the noob V8 case as the AR bracelet fits well and gives it the perfect recessed link .. I have a noob Sd43 with the AR bracelet and it fit flawlessly .. I have both the AR and noob SD43 and out of both watches I prefer the AR bracelet for fit and feel .. I've Auctally just sourced the AR factory bracelet for my VRF VR3135 116610LV it wont be a direct fit and the lugs are slightly smaller on the VR 3135 116610lv but I'm hoping to be able to mod it to work..

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I don't have to take care of anything to explain logic and common sense, but thank you for your irrelevant and worthless response.

Well that was the wrong answer . . .

escapegoatis128648410209322532.jpg

Reactions: Glaude

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
It's alright. I have an alt here and on rwg.bz that is not detected on VPN for about a month now. I'll be alright. Tell j4son he can suck my dick.
Ah repsbro 1 2 and 3 we see you actually ayeayemate

NathNight now run along

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
It's alright. I have an alt here and on rwg.bz that is not detected on VPN for about a month now. I'll be alright. Tell j4son he can suck my dick.

Nice try, but you have not ... you're not clever enough unfortunately

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Back to the topic... I have a ZZF Sub and am very happy with it. I don’t have the wavy dial issue and the only real bummer is the ridiculous condensed font on the rehaut serial. In my hands I prefer it over my ARF and VRF. I had a Noob no-date that I just got rid of and plan to replace it with the ZZF no-date. You can definitely see and feel a difference in the 316 vs 904. I was very skeptical about that but then I bought 316 and 904 versions of three different watches and I could tell which was which. And I’m not one to buy into marketing hype.

ayyylmao9

Banned
12/8/19
Nice try, but you have not ... you're not clever enough unfortunately

Tell me soemthing, you very intelligent man (I mean it), how would you ever know? If I gave proof I'd get banned. I'll let you in on a little secret: I used justchillinfambo under your nose for up to 40 posts before I lashed out and got caught on purpose cause I'm kind of dumb. You didn't catch me until I purposely baited you. Makes sense? For a tech admin, you sure are more clever than me

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Tell me soemthing, you very intelligent man (I mean it), how would you ever know? If I gave proof I'd get banned. I'll let you in on a little secret: I used justchillinfambo under your nose for up to 40 posts before I lashed out and got caught on purpose cause I'm kind of dumb. You didn't catch me until I purposely baited you. Makes sense? For a tech admin, you sure are more clever than me

Yeah right, because we totally weren't aware and laughing behind your back, this totally did not happen, not at all ... keep trying... but not so hard, that doesn't go well with your story ...

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
Acting all high and mighty on a rep forum where your question is ‘what’s the best sub?’
We all know who the stupid lazy one is and you’re definitely not welcome now.

claudeisdumbasfucklol

Banned
12/8/19
Yeah right, because we totally weren't aware and laughing behind your back, this totally did not happen, not at all ... keep trying... but not so hard, that doesn't go well with your story ...

Right, which is why I'm a dumb cunt

Last edited: