• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ICH vs ICHS on the 126710 pepsi. Which is better?

Deeboo

Known Member
26/7/19
hi guys, would like to know which is better of the two. Shopping for a pepsi and would really want one that has a movement that is more reliable and easily serviceable. Looks-wise, i can ignore a bit. What good is a watch that doesnt tell time, right?

Pls share your experience and thoughts. Not concerned on diff in price. I understand that ICHS has the more reliable a2836 and the CHS has the A3186. Pls correct me if im wrong. I also read here that GMF is the best one out. Kindly share feedback! Thank you

Renowned Member
9/12/18
ICHS will be more reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deeboo

Known Member
26/7/19
Right on! Care to explain why. I’m a newbie and wanna understand before I purchase. And what does Correct Hand stack mean? The way one is over the other?

Renowned Member
9/12/18
CHS stands for correct hand stack. Like gen, the order is Hour,GMT,Min,Sec.

CHS is a cone of Rolex movement. It is a much complicated movement and the Chinese factories do not good experience repping this.

Instead, ICHS is a more sample movement and Chinese repped for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seeseoh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/19
ICHS is better and more reliable ,the GMT hand is at the bottom

Deeboo

Known Member
26/7/19
Perfect! Makes complete sense now. I perused and read through 11 pages and couldn’t get the reason why. Maybe I missed it. Thanks everyone!