• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[JB factory] Rolex Milgauss Label Noir tourbillon

garybad123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/3/19
Thought that was a fantasy and had to Google it. Wow.

Duckguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/15
Any idea why it's listed as 42.1 mm diameter? Would the extra 2.1 be due to the PVD or is it a totally different case? Or perhaps a typo? I expected it to be the same as the normal milgauss.

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
A few things having seen a genuine label noir milgauss this is a little thick and the tourby cage doesn’t have a gold back plate, that being said the gen sells for CHF135,000 roughly £115,000 and for 788usd this is one hell of a watch. Perhaps in the future we will have their tourby chronograph Daytona, that would be a sight.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
On a side note, how well does the pvd coat age (does it scratch?). Furthermore are 4 models, limited to 3 pieces each but I think all of those are sold out and all new watches are customised to the customers choice. I hope I have been helpful and answered some questions.

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
On a side note, how well does the pvd coat age (does it scratch?). Furthermore are 4 models, limited to 3 pieces each but I think all of those are sold out and all new watches are customised to the customers choice. I hope I have been helpful and answered some questions.

Sent from the RWI App

BustaPart

1/11/17
Love the look of this - despite the thickness. Not sure which version I like more..

chad_thunderclock

Horology Curious
14/7/19
I can't find any side images of the gen. Do label noir change the case when putting the tourbillon in?

Also want someone to pull the trigger and talk about wearing this watch

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
Love the look of this - despite the thickness. Not sure which version I like more..

The gen Milgauss isn't exactly thin either at 13,5mm, this one is 14mm. Which is admittedly borderline for a 40mm watch, especially not being a diver.

I'm also torn between the SS and PVD while leaning towards the latter, guess it comes down to the quality of the PVD coating.

So who's going to GP this for us all? :D

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
The guy at my local car wash owns one of these. I didn’t get a close look but it had a very REPPY presence. He kept eyeballing my OMF Omega.

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
Reppy in a "$40 at some beach in Turkey" way?

There are some open heart Rollie shitters out there though. Are you sure it wasn't one of those? Especially considering this model has barely hit the market and shipping time, it would be a surprise if somebody already got it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rj999

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
So I got in touch with label noir about the milgauss tourbillon and they sent me a video of what the box looks like
Here is the video:
https://vimeo.com/356442181
They also said papers are same as the original milgauss

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
yup, saw a PVD in the turbillon section.

looks good !

drgjsi

29/2/16
HK
Anyone purchased this or got any comments about the pvd quality?

DeeZigneZ

Looking Around
24/10/19
Germany
I did the jump, and must say the watch is awesome. The rehaut is a lil off but the pvd coating NAILS it, no finger prints or fast looking dusty.the tourbillon is some great job by jb factory very impressed, the crown on the clasp is the best I seen so far on a rep, the 14mm thickness doesn't matter doesn't kill the look of the watch like for example a Daytona with 7750.the grey dial is so sexy and KILLS the rehaut flaw,also recognizable in the eyes from far. All in all a beautiful watch and till now I don't regret the money

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
I did the jump, and must say the watch is awesome. The rehaut is a lil off but the pvd coating NAILS it, no finger prints or fast looking dusty.the tourbillon is some great job by jb factory very impressed, the crown on the clasp is the best I seen so far on a rep, the 14mm thickness doesn't matter doesn't kill the look of the watch like for example a Daytona with 7750.the grey dial is so sexy and KILLS the rehaut flaw,also recognizable in the eyes from far. All in all a beautiful watch and till now I don't regret the money

Does it keep good time and how loud is the tourbillon also do you think the PVD will scratch or will it stay in a good condition?

Sent from the RWI App

Firecomet

13/5/18
Thinking how the PVD gonna withstand the scratches if daily use..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk