• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep RubberB for the SD43 now Available!

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Looks good. But how is the red colour? Looks a bit orange in the pics...

Reactions: johnlogan

thescorpiusgroup

13/11/15
can you change the length of the rubber on either side? Looks like it's one size, correct?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
So the black only comes with red sides and underneath? I guess they're showing a gen black to compare to..

Reactions: johnlogan

Kimjongkook

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/19
It looks good. I wonder if I can change the length. Big wrists are really painful.

ernien

Renowned Member
23/9/12
Ontario, Canada
can you change the length of the rubber on either side? Looks like it's one size, correct?

Yes, it’s only one size unfortunately (65mm each piece).

I was a bit worried having only 6.5” wrists, but it fits fine. You can see from the picture the strap fits into the clasp, it could probably go about 1/8” smaller and about 3/4” longer, even more with the diver extension. The only down side on smaller wrists is that the clasp won’t sit perfectly even under your wrist, the 12 o’clock side will be shorter than the 6 o’clock side, not a deal breaker though.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Is their rep clasp any good? Or did you just buy the strap?

Good question, I read in the link about clasp being wrapped with protective film is it included/available?

I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,
Blown up for Raquel Welch.
But when I wind up in the hay it's only hay, Hey Hey

Islander36

I'm Pretty Popular
28/2/14
Looking at their site on the black it doesn’t say anything about red underneath unless I’m missing something

mistermagoo

9/8/17
Do any rubber strap sellers sell the strap with the steel end links? That site the OP bought his doesn't appear to, even for the Daytona rubber straps.