Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

Steel Daytona bezel that looks like a white gold one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steel Daytona bezel that looks like a white gold one

Anyone know where to find a bezel like this? The numbers are rounder than a standard 116519/116509 bezel and I could have sworn I saw it listed on a German watch parts website, but I can't find it for the life of me.

Did you tried Google image search tool ?

Envoyé de mon moto g(7) power en utilisant Tapatalk

1 - A/6538 Burford Milsub
    2 - sorry ... that build is classified
    3 - 16800 Comex Rolex - dated 1984
    4 - Heavily modded 16610 cheapie

Comment

Originally posted by Curt941 View Post
      Anyone know where to find a bezel like this? The numbers are rounder than a standard 116519/116509 bezel and I could have sworn I saw it listed on a German watch parts website, but I can't find it for the life of me.

I can tell you which one NOT to buy. Several vendors are selling this one, anywhere from $30 - $90

https://www.ebay.com/itm/316L-st-ste...-/163479560907

The engravings are very badly misaligned, with the 60 centered on 12, the 120 is at about 32 minutes. REALLY off to the point of being unusable. I used ebay vendor CarlyWet. No response at all to request for refund, no response to PP chargeback. PP issued me a refund.
      Last edited by KJ2020; 06-08-19, 03:09.
      We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
      BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
      Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?

Comment

Even fudging the 60 well left of 12 doesn't bring the 120 close to acceptable

Comment

Following this. Interested also.
          APP ROO: Blue Batons, White Themes, GPFC, GPRG, RB2 Plat, RB2 Ti, White & Blue Montoya, Trulli, Buemi, Schumi, LBJ, RG PO Mexico, Don Ramon, White & Brown Safari, Auto Tour 2010 & 2012, Ceramic, Ginza, Panda, Navy, Survivor, Volcano, RGRC PAM: 569, 508, 364, 382 Bronzo, Egiziano, 425, 187, IWC: ZF Chrono, Big Pilot PP, Portugieser, Rolex: Daytona Blue Arab, Plat, 2016 Ceramic + most Subs and GMTs

Comment

This might be good for starter..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Silver-Beze...QAAOSwXwtdKEr~

Comment

Originally posted by ashu2289 View Post
              Unfortunately that like the one KJ2020 mentioned, the 60 and 120 are misaligned.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Can tell the crap ones straight away from the gap between the 2 and the 4 in 240

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Is gen bezel really the only viable option here?
                    APP ROO: Blue Batons, White Themes, GPFC, GPRG, RB2 Plat, RB2 Ti, White & Blue Montoya, Trulli, Buemi, Schumi, LBJ, RG PO Mexico, Don Ramon, White & Brown Safari, Auto Tour 2010 & 2012, Ceramic, Ginza, Panda, Navy, Survivor, Volcano, RGRC PAM: 569, 508, 364, 382 Bronzo, Egiziano, 425, 187, IWC: ZF Chrono, Big Pilot PP, Portugieser, Rolex: Daytona Blue Arab, Plat, 2016 Ceramic + most Subs and GMTs

Comment

I just ordered an old BP 7750 mainly to scavenge the bezel for a project I want to do. I'll give it a replacement ceramic bezel and dial in return and probably keep it awhile before flipping it at a discount. Members are doing this same thing to get ARF dials and bezels.

https://www.ts-station.cn/mobile/goods.php?ProId=11929

Comment

Curt941, Here you go, buddy: https://watchparts24.de/Stainless-st...-Rolex-Daytona

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Originally posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
                          Curt941, Here you go, buddy: https://watchparts24.de/Stainless-st...-Rolex-Daytona

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                          Thanks for the effort duke, but those bezel fonts are narrow and skinny like the one he posted originally. Compare to these correct bezel fonts.

Comment

@KJ, I am quite sure Curt941 was referring to this German website.
                            I know this cuz I almost ordered one, but the font is very far from Gen. The "4" being the most obvious tell.
                            More importantly, if you click the Ernst Westphal link I provided Curt above, you can compare Curt's sample bezel to that of Ernst Westphal's.
                            Identical.
                            Last edited by thinwhiteduke; 11-08-19, 00:50.

Comment

Originally posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
                              @KJ, I am quite sure Curt941 was referring to this German website.
                              I know this cuz I almost ordered one, but the font is very far from Gen. The "4" being the most obvious tell.
                              Yes! That's the one! I know it's not like Gen, BUT it's better than the crappy one on eBay, and I'd almost rather have a clearly aftermarket one than trying to fake the funk on a poorly replicated one

Comment

Working...
                              X