• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW PROJECT - DW for ARF DJ 41

mitchruss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/7/19
mnkoshka where did you get the datewheel im going crazy near a month now and didn't find one ! Thanks

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
mnkoshka where did you get the datewheel im going crazy near a month now and didn't find one ! Thanks

Pretty sure I bought it from bananasplit a few months ago. I thought I saw one for sale the other day in parts section

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK

I had 3 last month. If you’re EU, I’m Expecting to get more this month will list when I do.

Looking forward to see the 2824 wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mitchruss

17/7/19
bettoban any news about this project ? Still couldnt source a Gen 3235 .

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Yeah I’m hanging out for this mod. I don’t want to spend 150 on a gen datewheel and 300 on a crystal. I’m thinking this and a prof black hole will be much better value

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Yeah I’m hanging out for this mod. I don’t want to spend 150 on a gen datewheel and 300 on a crystal. I’m thinking this and a prof black hole will be much better value

Just buy the gens, there are no substitutes. If they bother you now as their ARF version... they'll probably still bother you as a slightly improved version but still not perfect. Just my 2 cents anyway..
i'm keen to follow this but I think I will buy the gens and even a gen dial and make it as good as it can be.

mitchruss

17/7/19
Sonofalich the problem is there are no gen DW's at the moment its been 2 months . None on ebay/chrono24/rwi/repgeek etc ...

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Just buy the gens, there are no substitutes. If they bother you now as their ARF version... they'll probably still bother you as a slightly improved version but still not perfect. Just my 2 cents anyway..
i'm keen to follow this but I think I will buy the gens and even a gen dial and make it as good as it can be.

There are substitutes: the ones I described. Having frankened an 116234, I know the deal. A plain old datewheel would be fine with me as long as it’s perfectly centred and prof does a damn good black hole. It would be about aud500 saving

Reactions: gilrob

stu00a

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/12/10
USA
It became more complicated, but we'll have soon a printing quality gen like

Can't wait any longer!!

The problem with gen 3235 date wheel is not only readily available, it is not a direct swap since movement isn't a 3235 clone...

jordanj08

8/5/16
Wow top effort guys! Love the commitment to the hobby. I’d love to see you make this work and look as good if not even better than gen! Looking forward to updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk