• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC for your input Sub ARF SH3135V2 - A request according to the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Wow - guys it's OK. Lets please not argue about things like this. So much tension for nothing. I just wanted to get some opinions on people who are interested in the same thing as I am. I think I am fine with this flaw. As some people pointed out, no one will look at it, including me with a magnifier.

I have another question though - I got a picture with the date 21, and it feels a little misaligned. Feel free to say, it's nothing, you are being anal then I'll take the watch. I am not trying to undermine the TD or the watch or anything. Just trying to see if it is acceptable or not. The goal is really trying to get an opinion, not starting a war of opinions. I respect all of you :)

Here is the pic:

I find the watch beautiful. Just trying to make sure i am not accepting something I shouldn't.

You decide - the watch is for you - you are apparently a fully functioning adult capable of ordering fake, illegal Cholex on the internet, so YOU decide if you are capable of wearing your Cholex on your wrist, despite all it's faults and defects.

No more QC pics from you.

Last edited:

its4me

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/19
Wow so much wisdom for someone who registered a month ago.

Not sure what is not clear: ALL ARF have that issue, it's not a question of batch. I bought mine a year ago and I have the same flaw! So if you reject you will get another one with the same issue. Maybe more on the 40, maybe more on the 50. So what, you're gonna reject the next one too? And the next? How is that not a problem for the TD? They have to source another one from the factory every time.

If you can't live with that flaw don't order an ARF, or be prepared to buy an aftermarket insert. Otherwise yes just accept the watch and enjoy it

So if I ALL ARF have that...then lets say some have it more intensive and some have it where you can say OK its not that much. Here are 3 different ARF watches...all 3 dont have it like the thread starter‘s QC pic what we talking about. Because of that it must be a batch thing! Also thats the reason why i wouldnt take that one!

At the end it was my opinion...so everyone can decide if he can live or if he cant live with that...as i said i would reject it!

23df908555c053c3eb4e8ea54d9970bf.jpg
8491b43a8136453f2ccd8a83c53d55f4.jpg
425ff0b548802cdabb9ba7d5d2abe70d.jpg

Rolemars

Renowned Member
13/1/19
EU
1) You probably won't notice it on the wrist. If you do, you are really nitpicky and only gen will do it for you :)
2) No idea
3) All replica crystals reflect light. Most TDs take pictures in a room without direct light to hide that reflection. If you want the gen feel you need to buy a gen c12 crystal. Or prof black hole if you want to save some money.

Good luck :)

Reactions: Tucker and its4me

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
So if I ALL ARF have that...then lets say some have it more intensive and some have it where you can say OK its not that much. Here are 3 different ARF watches...all 3 dont have it like the thread starter‘s QC pic what we talking about. Because of that it must be a batch thing! Also thats the reason why i wouldnt take that one!

At the end it was my opinion...so everyone can decide if he can live or if he cant live with that...as i said i would reject it!

You know the definition of a batch right? It's 1000's of watches manufactured at the same time and all identical. So if to your point it's a batch thing then you need to wait until the next batch to see a difference. How do you know when the next batch will come? How do you know that the bezel insert will be better? How do you know that the next batch will not have a fucked up dial, or SELs or datewheel ?

Yes in this world sometimes you get lucky. But you need to understand how things work. We all want the best replica. But if people behave like you and reject watches for no reason because they have an unreasonable expectation that they can get a better one with the next sample, then TDs will just stop accrediting orders from newbies, or stop sending QC pics. In the end it's the whole community who will be worse off because of such behaviours. As I said for a TD it's not just about taking another watch in their inventory. Most of the time they don't carry inventory. They buy from the factory when they get a customer order, 1 by 1. Why do you think it takes 3 to 5 days to get QC pics for most watches and sometimes longer?

Everyone has an opinion, but when you share it to the world it's better if that opinion is backed by a little knowledge, not just personal feelings.

kikoun

Horology Curious
19/7/19
You decide - the watch is for you - you are apparently a fully functioning adult capable of ordering fake, illegal Cholex on the internet, so YOU decide if you are capable of wearing your Cholex on your wrist, despite all it's faults and defects.

No more QC pics from you.

Why so toxic man? Why can't you just say - no it's fine for what you are buying? Damn - I am just asking opinions and being attacked for no reason... I thought this was a functionality of the forum, as long as we did it correctly. And from what i see, I did it according to the forum rules.
Maybe you, as an adult, should control your nerves, and instead of relieving yourself on people in here, just stop posting in threads that you don't enjoy...

Sorry everyone. My intention to post here was very positively get input from people with knowledge. Not to get aggressed or to create a thread where people argue with each other over a stupid replica.

kikoun

Horology Curious
19/7/19
1) You probably won't notice it on the wrist. If you do, you are really nitpicky and only gen will do it for you :)
2) No idea
3) All replica crystals reflect light. Most TDs take pictures in a room without direct light to hide that reflection. If you want the gen feel you need to buy a gen c12 crystal. Or prof black hole if you want to save some money.

Thank you so much for your input. This is exactly what i was looking for! Thanks for the help!!

Reactions: Rolemars

kikoun

Horology Curious
19/7/19
You know the definition of a batch right? It's 1000's of watches manufactured at the same time and all identical. So if to your point it's a batch thing then you need to wait until the next batch to see a difference. How do you know when the next batch will come? How do you know that the bezel insert will be better? How do you know that the next batch will not have a fucked up dial, or SELs or datewheel ?

Yes in this world sometimes you get lucky. But you need to understand how things work. We all want the best replica. But if people behave like you and reject watches for no reason because they have an unreasonable expectation that they can get a better one with the next sample, then TDs will just stop accrediting orders from newbies, or stop sending QC pics. In the end it's the whole community who will be worse off because of such behaviours. As I said for a TD it's not just about taking another watch in their inventory. Most of the time they don't carry inventory. They buy from the factory when they get a customer order, 1 by 1. Why do you think it takes 3 to 5 days to get QC pics for most watches and sometimes longer?

Everyone has an opinion, but when you share it to the world it's better if that opinion is backed by a little knowledge, not just personal feelings.

Just to close off this topic, I am taking the watch and I am fine with it. I am new to this and wanted to get opinions. Thanks everyone for giving me your opinion on this one. It was very helpful.

Reactions: Rolemars

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Wow so much wisdom for someone who registered a month ago.

Not sure what is not clear: ALL ARF have that issue, it's not a question of batch. I bought mine a year ago and I have the same flaw! So if you reject you will get another one with the same issue. Maybe more on the 40, maybe more on the 50. So what, you're gonna reject the next one too? And the next? How is that not a problem for the TD? They have to source another one from the factory every time.

If you can't live with that flaw don't order an ARF, or be prepared to buy an aftermarket insert. Otherwise yes just accept the watch and enjoy it

This ^^^^^ is the truth...mod it with clean insert or live with it and call it a day...sell ARF insert

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Just to close off this topic, I am taking the watch and I am fine with it. I am new to this and wanted to get opinions. Thanks everyone for giving me your opinion on this one. It was very helpful.

Hi Kikoun, sorry that your thread got hijacked. There was nothing wrong with your initial post don't worry. Glad that you accepted the watch, I'm sure you'll love it.

Reactions: kikoun

shortlegs

31/5/19
The ARF is a nice rep. Enjoy it.

But as unfortunate as it is that your thread got led off tangent, there is a responsibility of sorts for the rest of us to rebuke false advice or misleading information, such as that which has been posted here in this thread. What if new members came by and read his post and thought that's the way they should behave too? It's almost like a civic duty to call him out and set the record straight.

Anyway, guess that's done. Anyone reading the thread can easily see who's right and who's wrong.

Have fun with your rep!

Reactions: kikoun

kikoun

Horology Curious
19/7/19
I understand. Thanks for this. I for sure will and share good pics of it when I am wearing it. Thanks once to whom who gave me good guidance!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Why so toxic man? Why can't you just say - no it's fine for what you are buying? Damn - I am just asking opinions and being attacked for no reason... I thought this was a functionality of the forum, as long as we did it correctly. And from what i see, I did it according to the forum rules.
Maybe you, as an adult, should control your nerves, and instead of relieving yourself on people in here, just stop posting in threads that you don't enjoy...

Sorry everyone. My intention to post here was very positively get input from people with knowledge. Not to get aggressed or to create a thread where people argue with each other over a stupid replica.

I'm the Rolex section Moderator, I'll post in your threads any time I like.

There is no 'QC checking functionality' on this forum - we invented Reddit for that sort of shit.

The watch is for you, you decide if you can live with the defects or not - asking others if they could live with the defects makes no sense.

kikoun

Horology Curious
19/7/19
I'm the Rolex section Moderator, I'll post in your threads any time I like.

There is no 'QC checking functionality' on this forum - we invented Reddit for that sort of shit.

The watch is for you, you decide if you can live with the defects or not - asking others if they could live with the defects makes no sense.

Man are you OK? Where the f**k I asked if they can live with the defects? Are you tripping? Is this forum some sort of a relief tool for you?
Where did I ask if I should live with the defects? Read my original post. I am asking if the things I noticed are normal with the factory or not, specifically saying that I am no expert, to those who are more knowledgable in the field. Nowhere I said I am expecting a gen quality, or suggesting I am inclined to reject the QCs.

Sorry but I was not QC checking here. I was asking for information, and I believe that is the purpose of the forum. I did not dump pictures saying, "Please comment"... I think this moderator thing has gone over your head a little too much my friend. Stop being an ass. You can't do what you are doing, and certainly cannot behave the way you are behaving. Being a moderator means, you can moderate, not aggress people around, and comment non value add shit wherever you want... Moderating means, intervening when things are done wrongly and I believe my post was done according to the forum rules.
There are other ways of overcoming your insecurities... Just don't do it over a keyboard on a f**king forum where people nicely ask for help.

Neo_one

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/3/19
Man are you OK? Where the f**k I asked if they can live with the defects? Are you tripping? Is this forum some sort of a relief tool for you?
Where did I ask if I should live with the defects? Read my original post. I am asking if the things I noticed are normal with the factory or not, specifically saying that I am no expert, to those who are more knowledgable in the field. Nowhere I said I am expecting a gen quality, or suggesting I am inclined to reject the QCs.

Sorry but I was not QC checking here. I was asking for information, and I believe that is the purpose of the forum. I did not dump pictures saying, "Please comment"... I think this moderator thing has gone over your head a little too much my friend. Stop being an ass. You can't do what you are doing, and certainly cannot behave the way you are behaving. Being a moderator means, you can moderate, not aggress people around, and comment non value add shit wherever you want... Moderating means, intervening when things are done wrongly and I believe my post was done according to the forum rules.
There are other ways of overcoming your insecurities... Just don't do it over a keyboard on a f**king forum where people nicely ask for help.

Shut the hell up you arrogant tool...the rules are here that NOOBS like YOU dont come into these forums and do what they like when people have been here for years and still respect the rules.
You are posting QC pics and whining about something because you didn't like the answers you got. Grow up and get over it.

Last edited:

kikoun

Horology Curious
19/7/19
D
Shut the hell up you arrogant tool...the rules are here that NOOBS like YOU dont come into these forums and do what they like when people have been here for years and still respect the rules.
You are posting QC pics and whining about something because you didn't like the answers you got. Grow up and get over it.

Says the moron who joined in March...
If you have reading comprehension issues - the answers I got were "It's OK, I see no issues" and I reply all of them "Thanks for your input, great, I will take it".
Read what Tobel wrote (who joined 2 years before you BTW). He says there was nothing wrong with my thread...

And by the way, I loved all the answers I got from normal, nice people who answered my question. I just don't like miserable, toxic people like you, who are commenting just to feel good about themselves. Don't mistake who is commenting what. In case you can't read it, the thread got hyjacked because a member disagreed with the opinion that I should take it (i did not disagree nor said I should reject it, another member did. And I did not even answer him saying, "oohh, you say soo? maybe I should reject then..."). So I was very pleased with the answers I got. If you read my comments, the only negative reaction was against toxic behavior and comments to my questions. If you believe this is whining about a fucking watch - go get a brain surgery my friend. This is what you need, not a f**king forum.

Last edited:

Neo_one

Banned
19/3/19
D

Says the moron who joined in March...
If you have reading comprehension issues - the answers I got were "It's OK, I see no issues" and I reply all of them "Thanks for your input, great, I will take it".
Read what Tobel wrote (who joined 2 years before you BTW). He says there was nothing wrong with my thread...

And by the way, I loved all the answers I got from normal, nice people who answered my question. I just don't like miserable, toxic people like you, who are commenting just to feel good about themselves. Don't mistake who is commenting what. In case you can't read it, the thread got hyjacked because a member disagreed with the opinion that I should take it (i did not disagree nor said I should reject it, another member did. And I did not even answer him saying, "oohh, you say soo? maybe I should reject then..."). So I was very pleased with the answers I got. If you read my comments, the only negative reaction was against toxic behavior and comments to my questions. If you believe this is whining about a fucking watch - go get a brain surgery my friend. This is what you need, not a f**king forum.

I didn't even read what you said.

You're still going on? Shut the hell up already you snowflake.

Neo_one

Banned
19/3/19
I didn't even read what you said.

You're still going on? Shut the hell up already you snowflake.

You're going to get kicked from here very soon I promise you. Whatever you say is completely irrelevant. Enjoy the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.