X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micasol
    started a topic Squeleton 4130 Daytona

Squeleton 4130 Daytona

Have begun to built a squeleton 4130 movement, task is hard, but if successful could be a cool Daytona

Here’s pics of the first batches

At this time need specific tools for the finishing of the work.

Will post others pics with train wheels bridge install and works in progress.
    If you have some good ideas for the finishing of the parts, here welcome, was even thinking of sandblasted it and after paint it with a metallic paint or black one.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

• Micasol
    replied
    Something funny, Daytona evolution according to me

Leave a comment:

• Micasol
    replied
    Originally posted by flofas View Post

I do believe this "cutting layout" looks much better than your original. This looks less "top heavy" inside the watch.

I also love how the fully brushed bracelet looks, it feels like a nod to the heritage of vintage daytonas that wear the 78350 bracelet.
    Thanks bro, maybe due color on the movement, not black but grey made it more luminous, due this color you could even spot easily the job on edges, when I started it was not convinced on how it will looks like, but clearly awesomeness and sad this beauty leaving my wrist tomorrow,

Leave a comment:

• flofas
    replied
    Originally posted by Micasol View Post
    The last one just ended and ready to leave
    I do believe this "cutting layout" looks much better than your original. This looks less "top heavy" inside the watch.

I also love how the fully brushed bracelet looks, it feels like a nod to the heritage of vintage daytonas that wear the 78350 bracelet.

Leave a comment:

• Micasol
    replied
    Some others pics from backside,

Leave a comment:

• Micasol
    replied
    The last one just ended and ready to leave

Leave a comment:

• Dpap
    replied
    This is an epic undertaking

Leave a comment:

• djbboi
    replied
    Oh man, just got my NOOB V3 Daytona and ARF Daytona to swap parts with and now saw this thread...so much watch envy

Leave a comment:

• Himalayan_Salt
    replied
    Amazing walk through, thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• Micasol
    replied
    It’s timegrapher at this moment, should rates over 300 to 310, so right now not good enough, maximum it goes 298, and even if there’s 0,7 beats errors lines on timegrapher not straight, something not going well, what’s cool with skeleton you could spot easily a wheel bent,

Leave a comment:

• Micasol
    replied
    Originally posted by flofas View Post

please take photos of this one as a complete watch when it's done, it looks like it would look much better behind the dial/glass.
    Not sure I will use this dial, at this moment movement have restarted, rates between 265 to 289, not bad but not good enough, seems escape wheel looks bent, so need change it, hopefully have others, by tomorrow will open movement and change it, should be good,

And after needs cutting those parts

Leave a comment:

• Micasol
    replied
    Originally posted by philwongnz View Post
    He does his pieces with gen, so is 5 figures in EUR. Im sure he will pm you his prices. Is a work of art!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro

Leave a comment:

• flofas
    replied
    Originally posted by Micasol View Post
    Something different, someone asked me one with this shape, not bad for a first batches
    please take photos of this one as a complete watch when it's done, it looks like it would look much better behind the dial/glass.

Leave a comment:

• philwongnz
    replied
    Originally posted by humanboy View Post
    I want this! How much it will cost?
    He does his pieces with gen, so is 5 figures in EUR. Im sure he will pm you his prices. Is a work of art!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• humanboy
    replied
    I want this! How much it will cost?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X