Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Squeleton 4130 Daytona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And polished all movement screws too

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Genestein AP creator

Comment

Impressionnant ! Good Stuff Mica

Comment

And to think I struggle with springbars.....

Comment

Originally posted by Micasol View Post

Thanks bro, have found aftermarket set dial/bezel from la Montoya, waiting to be here and test is on movement.

Today am going to made some finishing job on auto wind module, train wheels bridge and balance bridge, and assembly to see how it’s show

Where?

Comment

Genestein AP creator

Comment

Originally posted by ApOffshore View Post

Where?
              Germany bro, in fact with member’s help

Genestein AP creator

Comment

Germany bro, in fact with member’s help

Amazing, when it will arrive?

Comment

so cool

Comment

I'll take it when green! lol

Looks great.
                    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Ok folks time is now coming to do the assembly job on this beauty and make it restart,

All my laboratory was previously cleaned, new tools especially for that, and all parts needed here

All bridges are built

Screws polished

So now, I am going to smoke a good cigarette, and after let’s play

Genestein AP creator

Comment

Ok folks time is now coming to do the assembly job on this beauty and make it restart,

All my laboratory was previously cleaned, new tools especially for that, and all parts needed here

All bridges are built

Screws polished

So now, I am going to smoke a good cigarette, and after let’s play

HAHA! I like the smoke a cigarette and then do the work... a good Frenchman!

I think a cigar will be on order once this is done too!!!

Comment

All the best Micasol! Awaiting the Montoya! Please consider working on Barrichello next! Haha!

Comment

There is a 23J rep of the Artisan Montoya maybe you can use the dial from that

Gen: Breitling Steelfish Blue · Breitling Steelfish X-Plus Black · Breitling B-2 Black · IWC Aquatimer Titanium · IWC Top Gun 3799
                            Franken: AP ROO Panda 42mm · AP ROO White Themes · Rolex 6263 Gold Wrapped 'Paul Newman' · Rolex 6263 'Big Red' Silver · Rolex 6263 'Sultan Of Oman' Black
                            Reps/Modded: AP RGRC · AP RC · AP Volcano · AP Diver · AP Bumblebee · AP Safari · AP 15400 RG Black · AP 15400 SS Blue · Rolex Daytona Ceramic Grey · Rolex Daytona Ceramic White · Breguet 7057 RG

Comment

Originally posted by flofas View Post
                              There is a 23J rep of the Artisan Montoya maybe you can use the dial from that
                              would be a horrible downgrade

Comment

Originally posted by BIONONE View Post

would be a horrible downgrade
                                I don't know about you but I still haven't seen any dial in this thread to compare if it would be a downgrade from.
                                Gen: Breitling Steelfish Blue · Breitling Steelfish X-Plus Black · Breitling B-2 Black · IWC Aquatimer Titanium · IWC Top Gun 3799
                                Franken: AP ROO Panda 42mm · AP ROO White Themes · Rolex 6263 Gold Wrapped 'Paul Newman' · Rolex 6263 'Big Red' Silver · Rolex 6263 'Sultan Of Oman' Black
                                Reps/Modded: AP RGRC · AP RC · AP Volcano · AP Diver · AP Bumblebee · AP Safari · AP 15400 RG Black · AP 15400 SS Blue · Rolex Daytona Ceramic Grey · Rolex Daytona Ceramic White · Breguet 7057 RG

Comment

Working...
                                X