• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

​ARF Datejust 126334 Rehaut Misaligned?

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
I thought the crown on the dial is supposed to be centered with the crown on the rehaut. Is the dial maybe ever so slightly misaligned? Or is the rehaut just off? Is this worth rejecting QC over? Let me know your thoughts. Pics below.

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
all these ARF have misaligned rehaut, i rejected the first one because the cyclop was tilted and the movement was +13, and the second because the date was totally misaligned, and now waiting for the 3rd.
but both had misaligned rehaut.

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
so tbh if i were you i would accept this one because everything else looks good.

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
It is a rep, and it has many visible flaws, the least of which is that 0.5mm rehaut misalignment (not uncommon). Browse our Rolex sub-forum if you want to know all the nitpicks, just know that you can't unseen them, which may ruin your enjoyment of the watch.

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
Thanks guys, do you know if any of these ARFs have properly aligned rehaut? Or do all of them have this problem?

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
JTime had 2 other pieces of the same watch on hand and both had worse rehaut than mine. So I went ahead and accepted mine in case anyone here cares to know.

shortlegs

31/5/19
JTime had 2 other pieces of the same watch on hand and both had worse rehaut than mine. So I went ahead and accepted mine in case anyone here cares to know.

Ha, one of them should be mine. But I don't think mine is any worse than yours on my QC photo...

Now you've got me worried..

shortlegs

31/5/19
Thanks for the photos! Think you and I both have the better ones. Mine is similar to yours.

Reactions: Tcc13c