• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Sub currently available?

close123

Looking Around
21/5/19
Looking to purchase a replica Sub and wondering what rep is the best on this model currently?

Ive seen the new ZZF model that is available on Trusty Time but is this now the best model or is noob better? If so where can i get the noob model from?

gatty

Known Member
30/5/19
Texas
^^^ what he said...only nicer lol

There is a number of threads started, I’m on my phone or I’d link them but really good comparison has been posted. Each factory has positives and negatives. Use the search!

Or just buy a gen if you want “the best”...

close123

Looking Around
21/5/19
I have read over multiple threads on the forum regarding subs and im just asking if there is a currently better model about.

Ive read about the noob being best model also, hence me asking where i might be able to get one of these now

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I have read over multiple threads on the forum regarding subs and im just asking if there is a currently better model about.

Ive read about the noob being best model also, hence me asking where i might be able to get one of these now

If you had been reading you'd know that there is no "absolute best". And you'd also know where to buy from. So keep on reading, you'll feel much better when you understand why you are buying a certain watch and from whom, instead of just taking opinions for the truth

Reactions: evanshall

jb3

17/4/17
USA
There is a better model out...just keep looking you will find it....

hm11esh

4/9/18
Rolex has the best sub at the moment. for a Swiss clone which is 1:1 replica then DH gate have the best clone

Reactions: masterpiece777

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
Google and you'll find the best sub at the moment is: The South Dakota, a US Virginia Class submarine.

Kidding aside, I would look at the ARF, VRF, and ZZF versions, in addition to the Noob you mentioned. All have flaws, and there is no clear winner. You have to decide yourself which is best for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterpiece777

its4me

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/19
Terrible some ppl here in this forum! Thats a forum and not a library...so if every month is asked the same question so what...Who wants to asnwer can do it who dont want, dont answer...simple.
But taking time to write some stupid stuff is so unnecessary!!! Sorry but when someone need some actual information why to read 1000 of site...? I mean you will find for that question „best replica sub at moment“ not an answer in one thread...you have to read about movements, dials, bezel etc all that stuff...and then you find different discussions and different opinions of ppl that you fast can loose the point. Im also new and i read a lot...but in other forum (electronic repairs) im guru and know that there will be same threads ever month....but thats what makes a forum live!!! New discussion on old thematic!!! Summarys, updates and so on.....

So back to the thread. Im also searching a sub and trying to figure out what is the best?
So what i read here there is right now not that perfect rep for the sub.

ARF - good bracelet, good sel, good dial - bad movement sh3135, (maybe dad datewheel)

noob v9 - good case, bad movement SA3135 also not genlike rehaut fonts, bad color

ZZF - good bezel, bad dials, not genlike datewheel position (crown), terrible rehaut fonts

VRF- best 3135 clone movement with VR3135, good dial, i read bad bracelet (but here i read the most about hulk not the black)

so you see like someone before me said...the best would be a mix. Out of the box i csnt really say...maybe the VRF? I didnt found much, in video looks good and have that VR3135 movement. Maybe also a ARF but not with that SH3135 movement?

so you see its very hard to say actual...but maybe someone have more informations

Last edited:

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Terrible some ppl here in this forum! Thats a forum and not a library...so if every month is asked the same question so what...Who wants to asnwer can do it who dont want, dont answer...simple.
But taking time to write some stupid stuff is so unnecessary!!! Sorry but when someone need some actual information why to read 1000 of site...? I mean you will find for that question „best replica sub at moment“ not an answer in one thread...you have to read about movements, dials, bezel etc all that stuff...and then you find different discussions and different opinions of ppl that you fast can loose the point. Im also new and i read a lot...but in other forum (electronic repairs) im guru and know that there will be same threads ever month....but thats what makes a forum live!!! New discussion on old thematic!!! Summarys, updates and so on.....

So back to the thread. Im also searching a sub and trying to figure out what is the best?
So what i read here there is right now not that perfect rep for the sub.

ARF - good bracelet, good sel, good dial - bad movement sh3135, (maybe dad datewheel)

noob v9 - good case, bad movement SA3135 also not genlike rehaut fonts, bad color

ZZF - good bezel, bad dials, not genlike datewheel position (crown), terrible rehaut fonts

ARF - best 3135 clone movement with VR3135, good dial, i read bad bracelet (but here i read the most about hulk not the black)

so you see like someone before me said...the best would be a mix. Out of the box i csnt really say...maybe the VRF? I didnt found much, in video looks good and have that VR3135 movement. Maybe also a ARF but not with that SH3135 movement?

so you see its very hard to say actual...but maybe someone have more informations

A minimal effort before asking the same question as every other newb is appreciated by most other members. If you had not asked to be spoon fed on your first post you’d know there is no answer to that question. It’s like asking what is the prettiest color. Your demanding me me me attitude will get you nowhere here.

Reactions: preppyr6

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Seriously bud, if I joined the forum and didnt post a "who has the best sub" request to be spoonfed so I dont have to do the effort-kind of post...and then figured it all out on my own by reading the info on this thread...then why cant you?

Yeah its a forum, not a library, and you knew that when you joined. The absolute #1 most important skill to apply on this site to learn all the information you will ever need to answer your own question...is patience.

Its all here, and we even have a search function (just like a library). Go forth and learn stuff...

Reactions: Hinclimincli

thechrono

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/7/19
f4175d5165dfa2c9a6aa674ad1c249d9.jpg
. Franken Using ARF sub 3135 case and bracelet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hinclimincli