• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RZF Datejust 41 "Wimbledon"

latinna

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/19
Hi all,

Had a lot of messages regarding my new watch so as promised my RZF Datejust “Wimbledon” from Puretime:

Puretime link: https://puretimewatch.io/datejust-41...let-a2824.html

Wrist roll and a photo below..

Not sure what to say other than that I love the watch, perfect as Wimbledon was recently on (just finished)????????????

Any questions feel free to message me or post in the thread and I’ll answer.

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Imgur blocks RWi. You need to use another image hoster and include the BBcodes in your post

Last edited:

latinna

19/6/19
Imgur blocks RWi. You need to use another image hoster and include the BBcodes in your post

Do you have any recommended hosting? I'll delete the post and reupload with BBcodes. Thanks for the reply

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I used picr.me but read that it had issues the other day. I don't know whether it was temporary

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Sometimes when you look at a picture of a watch, you do not like it - it just does nothing for you, but then you end up with an opportunity to put it on wrist and it’s an entirey different experience and then, all of a sudden, you love it. (This happened to me with a 126710BLNO and a 116610LV)

This watch is the opposite of that for me. From looking at pictures and reading about it, I just fell in love with it. Put a deposit on it and picked it up st my local AD but when I got it home, I just wasn’t feeling it. The rhodium is too dark and it looks almost brown with black (and a littleness dark green) romans. And then I started looking st the pics and posts and I noticed all the pics I saw online were computer generated or touched up because it’s so dark it’s hard to see the numbers. I was lucky enough to be able to flip it right away.

Its it’s funny because I still love the idea of this watch. I was contemplating buying a rep a month ago and even planned to start a thread asking about it. It’s a beautiful watch, just personal preference. I wish the numerals were on a dial that was more silver and just a little lighter.

But it’s a beautiful watch. Congrats and good luck.

Reactions: DanAL

DanAL

Horology Curious
13/2/19
Lovely piece! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

americanpsycho

30/6/19
Hi all,

Had a lot of messages regarding my new watch so as promised my RZF Datejust “Wimbledon” from Puretime:

Puretime link: https://puretimewatch.io/datejust-41...let-a2824.html

Wrist roll and a photo below..

Not sure what to say other than that I love the watch, perfect as Wimbledon was recently on (just finished)????????????

Any questions feel free to message me or post in the thread and I’ll answer.

great watch (and great match too) - just one question, did you have any issues 'winding' the watch? Was it super stiff? Did you need to get it serviced? Does it change the date at midnight?

latinna

19/6/19
great watch (and great match too) - just one question, did you have any issues 'winding' the watch? Was it super stiff? Did you need to get it serviced? Does it change the date at midnight?

Absolutely brilliant game, I had a lot of trouble at first winding it because of how stiff it was but now its fine. I didn't get it serviced just had links removed and also it does change date at midnight :)

Reactions: jasonsouza77

watchpit

🍌 go bananas 🍌
Certified
24/4/19
EU
Really good set up. the watch looks amazing. Any thoughts about the RZF, can you recommend?

latinna

19/6/19
Sometimes when you look at a picture of a watch, you do not like it - it just does nothing for you, but then you end up with an opportunity to put it on wrist and it’s an entirey different experience and then, all of a sudden, you love it. (This happened to me with a 126710BLNO and a 116610LV)

This watch is the opposite of that for me. From looking at pictures and reading about it, I just fell in love with it. Put a deposit on it and picked it up st my local AD but when I got it home, I just wasn’t feeling it. The rhodium is too dark and it looks almost brown with black (and a littleness dark green) romans. And then I started looking st the pics and posts and I noticed all the pics I saw online were computer generated or touched up because it’s so dark it’s hard to see the numbers. I was lucky enough to be able to flip it right away.

Its it’s funny because I still love the idea of this watch. I was contemplating buying a rep a month ago and even planned to start a thread asking about it. It’s a beautiful watch, just personal preference. I wish the numerals were on a dial that was more silver and just a little lighter.

But it’s a beautiful watch. Congrats and good luck.

Funnily enough I felt exactly the same when I received it, I was disappointed but now I’m in love with it, I think it’s because it didn’t fit my wrist at first and I was annoyed however I’m so happy with it now, the only problems are I want to purchase another one and also I work outside so it’s not suitable to wear for me, only when I go out…

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Hazing