• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Latest ARF V2 Hulk SH 3135

Jeff92

Known Member
15/11/18
France
Yes gens would fit. ARF makes the best looking hands for a rep...to have the v2 look fat...smh. Lol

Absolutely lol

I’ve ordered one from Sead, I will show you the hands and DW once I have the QC pics ! Will see if all the batch is like this ! If yes I will order other hands from another factory

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Got the ln 3135 V2 today with normal hand
4d32d15f11a4b5299dcc92c3885b238f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: mydnytrydr

stowee

Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Texas
I’ve seen as a common upgrade to the ARF/Noob be a prof/gen crystal and gen datewheel. Looks to me like a crystal may still be needed but not sure about a datewheel now that they updated it.

Also curious if a Clean Bezel that is on the new ZZF sub will fit onto an ARF/Noob. Can the experts please weigh in here? This new ARF looks like something I may finally pull the trigger on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Which watches have that big hour hand ? (From gen rolex)

The gmt2 c and the sd43 the dssd the explorer 42mm plus others i cant think off lol but subs dont have fat hour hands
I will refuse my qc pics if it has the wrong hand installed thisnbis not a easy home diy fix ,this flaw is a schoolboy error the noob v1 and Reggie have the maxi hour hand still but there like 9 years old and cost less tham 150 bucks.arf has no excuses and needs to sort this out asap

Last edited:

thechrono

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/7/19
bde0a7c313a19bccf87153e2223777d9.jpg
. Quality of these hands are hit and miss

Some ARF hands look amazing like Gen some look terrible

But for me ARF is best case and bracelet to mod

Now I use ARF base only to do mod on LN and LV

Reactions: Sunsurfer

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
They fixed the insert engraving and the DW... Nice watch, congrats ;)

Sorry it has clean factory insert fitted.

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
I’ve seen as a common upgrade to the ARF/Noob be a prof/gen crystal and gen datewheel. Looks to me like a crystal may still be needed but not sure about a datewheel now that they updated it.

Also curious if a Clean Bezel that is on the new ZZF sub will fit onto an ARF/Noob. Can the experts please weigh in here? This new ARF looks like something I may finally pull the trigger on.

Clean insert fits perfectly into arf bezel as mine has exactly that. I ordered the V2 arf and V2 clean factory insert together from jtime.

The datewheel is better but still a little more bold than gen. defo needs gen crystal. Can’t decide whether to mod further or just enjoy as it is. Fit and finish on this one is really good though!

Last edited:
Reactions: stowee

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
Guys what is your thoughts about the SH3135v2 does it need to be serviced and also replace the reversing wheel ?
Thanks

Last edited:

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
Clean insert fits perfectly into arf bezel as mine has exactly that. I ordered the V2 arf and V2 clean factory insert together from jtime.

The datewheel is better but still a little more bold than gen. defo needs gen crystal. Can’t decide whether to mod further or just enjoy as it is. Fit and finish on this one is really good though!

Silly question mate, did it snap in/pressure fit or did you need to stick it in?

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16

So jtime can sell also arf sub? I thought that they sell only zzf and clean factory insert.. did they install the insert?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk