• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Latest ARF V2 Hulk SH 3135

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Gens on Noob v9

6477059b1f0b31f30981464afa6ad87a.jpg

Me likes...looks like mine

Neo_one

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/3/19
Wow, that V2 looks really good. I might have to sell my noob v9 for one of these.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Thanks bud, yes something I have to live with but I’m ok with it...............for now. They were better than my V9 hands.

Does ARF lume (which is usually bright white) match the off-white noob lume?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midnight_pasty

Known Member
11/6/17
I received mine from li yesterday,took longer to travel the last 20 miles to my house than it did to get to the uk from china????

Li's service and qc was top notch and the package came well protected,very good service frim li and i will be ordering my next watch with him in the future.

Overall im very impressed with watch all the different factories have their individual flaws and the arf was the one that i could tolerate the most.

no picture on the internet will do the insert colour any justice,in direct sunlight it goes a very bright green,ive never seen a gen in the flesh so cant comment but it does look very good.

I was concerned with the goofy looking datewheel on all the td sites but li showed me a pic of one he had in stock which looked really good and mine also didnt dissapoint.the fit and finish feels solid and well put together the only thing that bugs me is that mine came with the maxi hands as smoke pointed out earlier in the thread but i ok'd mine before seeing the post and once seen cannot be unseen.thanks smoke????

I think the only thing i would change would be a gen/prof crystal and the hands other than that its a very nice watch.

Reactions: Naughtylus

Jeff92

Known Member
15/11/18
France
I received mine from li yesterday,took longer to travel the last 20 miles to my house than it did to get to the uk from china????

Li's service and qc was top notch and the package came well protected,very good service frim li and i will be ordering my next watch with him in the future.

Overall im very impressed with watch all the different factories have their individual flaws and the arf was the one that i could tolerate the most.

no picture on the internet will do the insert colour any justice,in direct sunlight it goes a very bright green,ive never seen a gen in the flesh so cant comment but it does look very good.

I was concerned with the goofy looking datewheel on all the td sites but li showed me a pic of one he had in stock which looked really good and mine also didnt dissapoint.the fit and finish feels solid and well put together the only thing that bugs me is that mine came with the maxi hands as smoke pointed out earlier in the thread but i ok'd mine before seeing the post and once seen cannot be unseen.thanks smoke????

I think the only thing i would change would be a gen/prof crystal and the hands other than that its a very nice watch.

Thank you !!

Could you post some pictures of your new watch ? :)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Jeff92

Known Member
15/11/18
France
Which watches have that big hour hand ? (From gen rolex)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Kitosarg

Known Member
13/7/18
Yes to me the hour hand base at least looks fat..

edc8d0bc47f1749095de6b174d71ba37.jpg

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Yes to me the hour hand base at least looks fat..

edc8d0bc47f1749095de6b174d71ba37.jpg

Those GEN hands look amazing. Very thin and handsome. Hope ARF gets this right on V3.