• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob GMT Master II 126710 BLRO

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The best Noob workers must have retired. Or got sent somewhere... Sad, really.

Reactions: Soloist

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Noob has lost the plot, it’s just taking the p1ss!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Soloist

Koray

Horology Curious
3/4/19
How come they can ask for 660$ for this watch? Bezel colour is completely wrong. Unbelievable indeed.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
How come they can ask for 660$ for this watch? Bezel colour is completely wrong. Unbelievable indeed.

Not just that - the colour is all uneven on the brown - lighter and blotchy in on the inside, the numbers are white, and theres a gap between the insert and the bezel.

We've seen better rehaut alignments on $60 DH Gate shitters.

6 and 9 markers are too fat.

How is this the same price as their Daytona?

NOOBBLRO.jpg

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Koray

Horology Curious
3/4/19
Not just that - the colour is all uneven on the brown - lighter and blotchy in on the inside, the numbers are white, and theres a gap between the insert and the bezel.

We've seen better rehaut alignments on $60 DH Gate shitters.

6 and 9 markers are too fat.

How is this the same price as their Daytona?

NOOBBLRO.jpg

I agree mate..

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Noob is very confident in their price :) LOL

There's also almost 100 USD price difference between their CHS Batman and GMF Batman which as far as I understand are the same quality. And GMF Pepsi costs the same as their Batman something like 440 USD so this Noob Pepsi is over 200 USD higher now than GMF Pepsi which is a lot better watch as it seems :)

Reactions: kbyoung

Koray

Horology Curious
3/4/19
There's also almost 100 USD price difference between their CHS Batman and GMF Batman which as far as I understand are the same quality. And GMF Pepsi costs the same as their Batman something like 440 USD so this Noob Pepsi is over 200 USD higher now than GMF Pepsi which is a lot better watch as it seems :)

Yes i agree.. GMF Pepsi looks better when compared to price and quality.. especially bezel colour.. if my replica watch has completely wrong bezel and looks replica even from 10meters far, its not logical to pay even 200$

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Yes i agree.. GMF Pepsi looks better when compared to price and quality.. especially bezel colour.. if my replica watch has completely wrong bezel and looks replica even from 10meters far, its not logical to pay even 200$

GMF is better than Noob one?

Ossenaar87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/17
That is a 2836 movement so yes it has the ichs but that is not the BLRO it is the BLNR and it is not a noob or gmf..

Naughtylus

18/4/19
Didn’t Noob claim the insert was made with ceramic like Gen, thus the extra mark up.... lol anyway, $660 - $700 for this Pepsi is BALONEY!!!! I don’t think any factory has nailed the correct color of the Pepsi yet.....

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
I got QC since it was annouced.
But didnt approve them yet

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

gumwatch

Horology Curious
31/12/18
That is a 2836 movement so yes it has the ichs but that is not the BLRO it is the BLNR and it is not a noob or gmf..

I read and read through this Forum, but I get more and more confused about the BLNR and BLNO.
What's the best option to buy? I'm not that guy who needs a CHS...but the colors of the bezel should match, because that's the first impression you get from this watches.

Ossenaar87

10/8/17
The BLRO nickname pepsi that means it has a blue and red bezel, the BLNR nickname batman has a Blue and black bezel. The link that u post here is a batman but there are diffrent factorys that produce the watches the watch in youre link is from EWF dont know that factory so maybe someone else knows more about that, i dont. Proberly the best is to buy with a 2836 movement that is a solid reliable movement.

gumwatch

Horology Curious
31/12/18
The BLRO nickname pepsi that means it has a blue and red bezel, the BLNR nickname batman has a Blue and black bezel. The link that u post here is a batman but there are diffrent factorys that produce the watches the watch in youre link is from EWF dont know that factory so maybe someone else knows more about that, i dont. Proberly the best is to buy with a 2836 movement that is a solid reliable movement.

I understand that with BLRO and BLNR, I just can not point out whats the best Version of BLNR and BLNO.
The Noob V3 is way off...but is there any version which can get recomended? As I said, I don't need a CHS, but the bezel color etc. should match 95% with the gen.

Ossenaar87

10/8/17
For what i read the noob color of the pepsi bezel is not correct. All the diffrent factory has pro and cons so non of them is the perfect one